Sean Pratt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand him at all. When he has his break ups he bangs on about how the girls are 'insta models' using him for clout etc. yet he has gone for the exact same type again, only she is even younger! He says he wants children and to settle down then acts like he's in his early 20s and gets with a 20 year old. Zero sympathy for him when this all comes crashing down.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Apparently the whole hair transplant thing was lies too! Actually wears a rug!!
😲 what as in a toupee?!?! His had all this work done for free teeth, nose etc he even got some of his young girlfriends work. It’d be funny if he actually never got it free and did indeed have to pay for it. I don’t know how these clinics offer these ‘influencers’ in the UK free work when the clinics in Turkey. Also have you seen how dangerous some of these clinics are, id be ashamed to promote something like that.

Honestly what are those pants he keeps posing in! Deffo been messing down there before he poses 😂 sick of seeing it!

Reactions: 2
He dated miaoliviaa.x on Instagram and still follows her she then done loads of stories saying he is a freak 🤣👋

Reactions: 1
Just saw katherine’s post on TikTok... poor thing :(
although I find these videos super cringey I really like Katherine, she always comes across as really down to earth and not the typical stuck up “influencer” vibe to her. Wasnt fussed on Jordi, don’t mind Zahida but she seems really loud and gobby which would get on my nerves but Katherine honestly seems like someone I’d get on with and shes absolutely stunning. I hope now she realises her worth now that she’s away from that narcissistic bully duck! Good luck to his new girlfriend, the absolute groomer creep that he is UGH!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
although I find these videos super cringey I really like Katherine, she always comes across as really down to earth and not the typical stuck up “influencer” vibe to her. Wasnt fussed on Jordi, don’t mind Zahida but she seems really loud and gobby which would get on my nerves but Katherine honestly seems like someone I’d get on with and shes absolutely stunning. I hope now she realises her worth now that she’s away from that narcissistic bully duck! Good luck to his new girlfriend, the absolute groomer creep that he is UGH!
I agree .

God I have to avoid his stories. He is such an entitled prick isn’t he. Quite pathetic really

Noticed he is off to another party 🙄
If only someone knew where he was and called the police.

Last edited:
So cringe watching him at this party with young girls and balloons. He really does need to grow up. I don't understand what these girls see in him.

• Heart
Not to be a prude but the thing of him jiggling his 20 year old girlfriends boob just made me feel so uncomfortable to watch. And wouldn’t u know he sees Wayne lineker as someone to look upto the creepy pervy disgusting nonce.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.