Sean Pratt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His posted a before picture and he was so skinny when he was younger, it must of been steroids. He also eats so much junk and never gains any fat. If you gained fat/weight easy you wouldn’t need the steroids. I also think he takes coke etc which is what makes him so paranoid when he has a girlfriend. I really don’t know why you’d date a man like that I know I wouldn’t, I bet his even worse behind closed doors.
Exactly! I used to go out with someone exactly like him. Mentally abusive

Reactions: 2
So I was doing a little Facebook stalk...(lockdown made me do it 😂) and hes posted a tik tok vid with him and some woman....his Nanna has kicked off about it. Imagine talking to you Nan like that tho. Theres a full on argument on there with them. I actually hate this man 😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So I was doing a little Facebook stalk...(lockdown made me do it 😂) and hes posted a tik tok vid with him and some woman....his Nanna has kicked off about it. Imagine talking to you Nan like that tho. Theres a full on argument on there with them. I actually hate this man 😂
His 30 arguing with his nan on Facebook 😂 He really is an embarrassment. If that was my boyfriend I’d be so embarrassed.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah he met up with a girl and did some stuff for only fans, you can see on his twitter it was a while ago though. But that was when you weren't supposed to be seeing anyone in lock down. He's such a prick it's just so ceedy no wonder he can't keep a girl imagine your bf doing what he does on onlyfans and everyone seeing it.

Reactions: 3
omg this is crazy! at least someone is telling him like it is!! now all we need is someone to speak to him about his filming while driving - like he was doing AGAIN today. absolutely disgraceful.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
omg this is crazy! at least someone is telling him like it is!! now all we need is someone to speak to him about his filming while driving - like he was doing AGAIN today. absolutely disgraceful.
I’m sure she would have a word if she knew about it! Love that she was calling him Pratt and he was so offended by it 😂 go nanna!

• Haha
So he’s just posted this on his story... looks like it’s that Olivia Bracy girl. Poor thing, why has she got involved in Sean’s mess

Also he’s on the beach with a bunch of girls, who he definitely doesn’t live with, aaaand he’s not 2m away from them. Surprised we didn’t get a little video while he was driving to the beach!!

What a disaster he is

Attachments

So he’s just posted this on his story... looks like it’s that Olivia Bracy girl. Poor thing, why has she got involved in Sean’s mess

Also he’s on the beach with a bunch of girls, who he definitely doesn’t live with, aaaand he’s not 2m away from them. Surprised we didn’t get a little video while he was driving to the beach!!

What a disaster he is
His doing that thing again where he posts girls to make his ex’s jealous or for everyone to think he has an amazing life. Just watch him manipulate this poor girl too and make her move in with him so he can track every move she makes.

What a disaster he is
I just saw this, he rebounds so quick it’s madness

Who is this Olivia is she someone?

I just saw this, he rebounds so quick it’s madness

Who is this Olivia is she someone?
Yeah, this won’t last. She’s a minor influencer/instagrammer and has an only fans. Pretty standard.

How will Sean deal with his insecurity issues when she’s off filming onlyfans with other guys LOL

oh Sean, you’ve done it again! Just got to sit back and watch it fall apart I guess!

• Haha
Yeah, this won’t last. She’s a minor influencer/instagrammer and has an only fans. Pretty standard.

How will Sean deal with his insecurity issues when she’s off filming onlyfans with other guys LOL

oh Sean, you’ve done it again! Just got to sit back and watch it fall apart I guess!
yeah I checked her insta! He will be crying in a few weeks...

don’t get him, would love to know who’s driving considering they are all doing balloons and drinking alcohol

Also how old is this girl? His girlfriends get younger and younger, his 30 he shouldn’t be near anyone in white early 20’s if his so insecure. It’s also because girls his own age know what a bleeping idiot he is and won’t go anywhere near him. Men like him go for younger girls as they’re easier to manipulate.

Reactions: 1
Also how old is this girl? His girlfriends get younger and younger, his 30 he shouldn’t be near anyone in white early 20’s if his so insecure. It’s also because girls his own age know what a bleeping idiot he is and won’t go anywhere near him. Men like him go for younger girls as they’re easier to manipulate.
shes 20 🤦🏼‍♀️ Just turned in March! They get younger and younger!

• Wow
His ex katherine has put a tik Tok on about her skin and stress saying she left an abusive relationship and got a restraining order!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
He is a complete imbecile. Just watched his latest story and seriously who does he think he is!! These idiot insta influences make me sick. Better than everyone and above the rules. I cannot wait for it to come crashing down on him. More than likely after an inevitable arrest or bankruptcy

I’ve followed sean from his eotb days. He is completely manic in every way possible! Confessing his undying love after 3 weeks of being with a girl and a tattoo of their name within 4 weeks 🤦🏻‍♀️ I think his most recent ex Katherine seems pretty down to earth and I do hope she tells her side of the story of what happened. He definitely goes for the younger girls as he can easily manipulate them and obv younger girls are more immature and will think they’ve struck it lucky with him for the fame..... until they leave a few months down the line 🙄 how long til he gets this new ones name tattooed on him? 😂

edit to ask: what the duck is in these balloons? Is it just helium and sucking enough of it gives u a buzz or what is it? I like to think I’m pretty clued In with stuff like that but often see it and wonder what’s in them 🤣

shes 20 🤦🏼‍♀️ Just turned in March! They get younger and younger!
Jesus! I’m the same age as him and I know women my age wouldn’t look twice or make him a husband. He really is pathetic and only a 20 year old would put up with it.

He is a complete imbecile. Just watched his latest story and seriously who does he think he is!! These idiot insta influences make me sick. Better than everyone and above the rules. I cannot wait for it to come crashing down on him. More than likely after an inevitable arrest or bankruptcy
Exactly he isn’t as rich as he makes out. The four bed house he rents is up north so won’t be that much, his car and bike are probably financed and he probably puts everything else on credit cards! If he has soooo much money he’d have a mortgage. Then he can move all the young girls he wants in!

He posted a video on his story of him on FT to his insta story and that Olivia is back at his, he is in 30s Surley he wants to find someone his age who wants the same as him to settle with kids ect not some 20year old party girl!! And he said he wasn’t gonna put it on social media...that lasted long 🤦🏼‍♀️ Give it a week he will be posting her everywhere!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.