Sean Pratt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if you can, I did a quick bit of research but nothing is very clear... also you can hear a girl laughing in his latest Instagram story, so he’s with a girl in a confined space... definitely not two metres apart AND is filming HIMSELF while he’s driving. His behaviour is inexcusable, disgusting and dangerous.
I thought I could hear a girl!

Reactions: 2
Omg imagine being that girl in the car with him while he films himself ordering his McDonald’s, filming eating..surely you’d be so embarrassed for him .. I’d be laughing cos it’s so cringe

also just a thought do you reckon he’s Bisexual?

Reactions: 5
Omg imagine being that girl in the car with him while he films himself ordering his McDonald’s, filming eating..surely you’d be so embarrassed for him .. I’d be laughing cos it’s so cringe

Definitely gay vibes

SO cringe!

I think he’s bisexual or gay tbh. Regardless, his behaviour is inexcusable and he really needs to be held accountable for his actions.

He's been hanging out with a girl for a while now her insta is Olivia bracyy_ she was at that party as well and in the car with him today.

Reactions: 1
Do you know what I actually feel
Complete hatred to him. People like Sean the mug pratt, josh bellend Ritchie and Lauren facetune goodger. Bunch of idiots

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He's been hanging out with a girl for a while now her insta is Olivia bracyy_ she was at that party as well and in the car with him today.
Both as selfish as each other. I think their behaviour is disgusting. Attending a party during a pandemic like this is LOW and driving 70 miles to get a McDonalds with someone not in your household is utterly abhorrent. Why do these idiots think they’re invincible?!?!
Do you know what I actually feel
Complete hatred to him. People like Sean the mug pratt, josh bellend Ritchie and Lauren facetune goodger. Bunch of idiots

Me too. I really really hate him and his disregard for others. He is beyond arrogant and thinks no one can touch him. He is actually dangerous.

Reactions: 3
Both as selfish as each other. I think their behaviour is disgusting. Attending a party during a pandemic like this is LOW and driving 70 miles to get a McDonalds with someone not in your household is utterly abhorrent. Why do these idiots think they’re invincible?!?!

Me too. I really really hate him and his disregard for others. He is beyond arrogant and thinks no one can touch him. He is actually dangerous.
I would love for him to be fined a massive fine

I would love for him to be fined a massive fine
He’d post about it on social media and make a big joke out of it and boast that he has loads of money so it doesn’t matter to him probably. He needs to have his licence suspended, needs to attend a safe driving course to see the real life effects of what happens when people use their phones while driving, and he also needs to watch some footage from inside a COVID 19 ward and also hear first hand accounts from doctors to see how dreadful the virus can be if caught!!! He just needs to realise that he is in the REAL world, he’s not above it, he’s not invincible, he needs to be held accountable.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He’d post about it on social media and make a big joke out of it and boast that he has loads of money so it doesn’t matter to him probably. He needs to have his licence suspended, needs to attend a safe driving course to see the real life effects of what happens when people use their phones while driving, and he also needs to watch some footage from inside a COVID 19 ward and also hear first hand accounts from doctors to see how dreadful the virus can be if caught!!! He just needs to realise that he is in the REAL world, he’s not above it, he’s not invincible, he needs to be held accountable.
I still don’t think he’d care - only if it personally affected him. If it made his knob drop off I’m sure he’d take it seriously 😆

• Haha
I don’t know if you can, I did a quick bit of research but nothing is very clear... also you can hear a girl laughing in his latest Instagram story, so he’s with a girl in a confined space... definitely not two metres apart AND is filming HIMSELF while he’s driving. His behaviour is inexcusable, disgusting and dangerous.
He’s such a big headed prick. The way he acts and has to film everything annoys me so much, his 30 and he thinks people care about every bleeping thing he does. I was blocked about 6 months ago actually for calling him out on filming while driving 😂 I just can’t believe his never been caught doing it, it’s actually anytime he gets in his car. No one gives a duck that you’re driving your financed Audi or whatever bleeping car he has.

Oh another girl he can emotionally manipulate.

He films absolutely everything! If my boyfriend did that I’d be so embarrassed! He does know his life really isn’t interesting, his an influencer for duck sake he hasn’t got an amazing interesting job.

Reactions: 2
He really is quite pathetic isn’t he. I mean realistically if you walked down a street and asked everyone if they knew who he was they would say no. He is clinging onto “fame” bless him. What a joke

• Haha
He’s such a big headed prick. The way he acts and has to film everything annoys me so much, his 30 and he thinks people care about every bleeping thing he does. I was blocked about 6 months ago actually for calling him out on filming while driving 😂 I just can’t believe his never been caught doing it, it’s actually anytime he gets in his car. No one gives a duck that you’re driving your financed Audi or whatever bleeping car he has.

Oh another girl he can emotionally manipulate.

He films absolutely everything! If my boyfriend did that I’d be so embarrassed! He does know his life really isn’t interesting, his an influencer for duck sake he hasn’t got an amazing interesting job.
I got blocked last week for calling him out on being a massive bellend. Has anyone noticed he keeps all the arse licking comments on his posts and blocks and deletes the people actually calling him out INSTANTLY 😂 he’s the same age as me and my god if I went on the way he does people would laugh in my
Face!!

I got blocked last week for calling him out on being a massive bellend. Has anyone noticed he keeps all the arse licking comments on his posts and blocks and deletes the people actually calling him out INSTANTLY 😂 he’s the same age as me and my god if I went on the way he does people would laugh in my
Face!!
I really really want to call him out but i know (if he sees it!) he'll either block me or do a ranty instagram story about me and i just don't want the hassle of that!
The police need to call him out, especially on his filming while driving!

I laughed so hard at his story about McDonald’s, kfc etc and the gym building his body. Yea ok dear and the fistful of steroids you take. He has clear roid rage most days. Come on Sean. Do you think anyone actually believes you worked for
That body!

• Haha
I laughed so hard at his story about McDonald’s, kfc etc and the gym building his body. Yea ok dear and the fistful of steroids you take. He has clear roid rage most days. Come on Sean. Do you think anyone actually believes you worked for
That body!
His posted a before picture and he was so skinny when he was younger, it must of been steroids. He also eats so much junk and never gains any fat. If you gained fat/weight easy you wouldn’t need the steroids. I also think he takes coke etc which is what makes him so paranoid when he has a girlfriend. I really don’t know why you’d date a man like that I know I wouldn’t, I bet his even worse behind closed doors.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.