Sean Pratt #7 He's on a work trip dil-don’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

nothing to do with that fact that 9,000 Nuneaton residents have been discussing his dildo antics
I bet he'll still try to pin this on us, even though we had no idea until the good people of Nuneaton signed up on tattle to share the screen shots.

Didn't he once say about his ex she consented to filming for only fans so it's a a known risk that it would leak.

Someone should add him onto the welcome to Nuneaton sign - with the o being the infamous legs spread in the air photo 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oop Sean about to get jealous at all the lads Olivia is looking at on the vampire diaries, because those men are 😍🤤 compared to him lmao

Reactions: 7
Oop Sean about to get jealous at all the lads Olivia is looking at on the vampire diaries, because those men are 😍🤤 compared to him lmao
Sooo true! He will probably have her shield her eyes when Stefan or Damon are topless which is 90% of an episode 😂 actually raging they like vampire diaries, one of my most fave shows ever 😒🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not gonna lie , I haven’t used my dildo since that Sean picture with his dildo in his mouth . Loved my dildo & being a single woman in lockdown it’s been there for me but now I just open my bedside drawer and laugh my head off at it . Then feel sick cause I think of Sean and then I’m angry he’s ruined my little happy moment to myself lmfao

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I actually can’t wait for these festivals snd raves to open, Olivia won’t be stopped and Sean will be going mad!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Probably be the other way around... Olivia will be angry at Sean for looking at the men 😂... he is probably fantasising that they are sucking his toes and sticking dildos up his arse

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I actually can't deal. The only way this couple could have a NORMAL flight back home without any scandals was to have 'a break' from instagram?! 😂
Not gonna lie , I haven’t used my dildo since that Sean picture with his dildo in his mouth . Loved my dildo & being a single woman in lockdown it’s been there for me but now I just open my bedside drawer and laugh my head off at it . Then feel sick cause I think of Sean and then I’m angry he’s ruined my little happy moment to myself lmfao
This made me HOWL. I'm so sorry hun, i feel your pain but don't let him ruin this for you. Enjoy your 'me-time' Pratt free! xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Looks like they’re home! I had a feeling the social media silence was because of that 🤣 olivias phone confiscated for the flight so she didn’t post Sean swallowing their dildo again..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hahaha!! I need a laugh today, thank you!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Long time reader and you guys have me in stitches!

Last year when Sean was advertising that he was in London in a hotel room for meets I messaged him because I'm nosey at what he was up to. He replied that it cost £1000 to meet him for an hour and it had to be paid for all in £20 notes. He was vague over what was allowed, he said muscle worship and didn't say yes or no to blowjobs then he stressed again it had to be paid for in £20 notes. This was all while he was dating that plastic girl. I would call him human trash but that's not fair on all the trash!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
I try not to comment on people’s appearances but those teeth are exactly like Ross’ in that episode of Friends when he dyes them too white. They don’t look anywhere near real.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I try not to comment on people’s appearances but those teeth are exactly like Ross’ in that episode of Friends when he dyes them too white. They don’t look anywhere near real.
Hahahaha this is my fave comment ever 👌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Yel

I remember when he was back in Turkey to get those teef redone (because he was offered it for free of course) and said he'd get a whiter shade than the last set of dentures. It seemed like it was aimed at us here with that manic laugh. When he's the mug that has to have them 😆

Their teeth both age them significantly.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Looks like they’re home! I had a feeling the social media silence was because of that 🤣 olivias phone confiscated for the flight so she didn’t post Sean swallowing their dildo again..
Sean swallowing their dildo fully made me laugh out loud! Gag reflex of a champ the lad has!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Last year when Sean was advertising that he was in London in a hotel room for meets I messaged him because I'm nosey at what he was up to. He replied that it cost £1000 to meet him for an hour and it had to be paid for all in £20 notes. He was vague over what was allowed, he said muscle worship and didn't say yes or no to blowjobs then he stressed again it had to be paid for in £20 notes. This was all while he was dating that plastic girl. I would call him human trash but that's not fair on all the trash!!
Wow! There you go - defo gay for pay!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

What the hell is muscle worship?! And you’re not gonna pay £1000 just to perve over someone in person surely - there must be some touching involved. Wonder why £20 notes as well 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.