Sean Pratt #19 Broc said married life will be bliss, but the boys and the dildos he will miss

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I miss his native with Big O, this tread used to be on fire. Now he’s more boring than being stuck in a jam on the M25. I see Big O is off to Dubai and Broc amd him are off to Iceland. Surely that has to give us some tattle fodder

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So do we know if handrail on the hill is still up for sale? It must be massively reduced by now…?!

Reactions: 2
Still for sale with a guide price of £325000.........................nice to see the dog made the infamous loo pictures and not broc

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Here are a couple of pictures for the Pratt-Broccoli family album and I thought for a moment that 🥦 had has changed her profession and become a bloody nun - plus her feet look absolutely huge in those boots plus we mustn’t forget Big O who is out and about in Dubai - I see she is wearing the appropriate attire for this particular country 👏👏 unsure how she will cope living there wearing her usual clothing choices

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Here are a couple of pictures for the Pratt-Broccoli family album and I thought for a moment that 🥦 had has changed her profession and become a bloody nun - plus her feet look absolutely huge in those boots plus we mustn’t forget Big O who is out and about in Dubai - I see she is wearing the appropriate attire for this particular country 👏👏 unsure how she will cope living there wearing her usual clothing choices
Ahh the good old 0.5x iphone lens that makes you look long and skinny.... unfortunately also makes your feet look giant!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I see that Papa Brocolli is promoting his new travel company mouse mat on facebook. He said that Sean will deliver them to the client offices soon. I wonder how the full time job is going?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I see that Papa Brocolli is promoting his new travel company mouse mat on facebook. He said that Sean will deliver them to the client offices soon. I wonder how the full time job is going?
Wee delivery job for wee Sean.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Santa Pratt out delivering mouse mats - I suppose he could tout for some new 🍆 clients along the way whilst making those important deliveries - we all know he was a prize Pratt before meeting 🥦 but she is definitely making him an even bigger one now

#mousemats you couldn’t make this one up !!
Ho bloody Ho

Reactions: 7
Wait Olivia is moving to Dubai? I don't keep up with her ridiculous life anymore so i missed that! Is she going to be a porta potty or what?! she can't sustain a lifestyle out there, surely?!

Reactions: 3
Apparently so she is moving out there if i remember correctly with her new boyfriend - I wonder how that will work out with the outfits she usually wears and what the daily alcohol consumption that might be a major problem and then we have the Pratt and his boring g/f they are hardly worth mentioning really 🤣

Reactions: 4
There is absolutely nothing au natural about you at all - have you forgotten that you have got false pubic rug hair - nose job - turkey teef - lip surgery - loads of aesthetics/botox done on that old wrinkly forehead and face of yours and after all that you still an arrogant Pratt who thinks he is better than anyone else - I suppose we should be thankful for one thing you getting married to the boring 🥦 you won’t be inflicting your nasty persona onto anyone else in the near future

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just seen Zahida shared on her story her friend tahila is missing. Almost sure she was on Geordie shore, went into her insta for a nosey and seen her most recent posts were about mental health. Very sad, hope she’s found safe!

• Sad
Reactions: 2