Sean Pratt #19 Broc said married life will be bliss, but the boys and the dildos he will miss

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a facebook update from Typically Holidays, its from Field Sales Sean currently covering the north, Norfolk to be precise. Promoting the winter city breaks.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
IMG_0282.png

has she not just been ā€˜cryingā€™ into her camera about her friend that died following surgery complicationsā€¦

also, itā€˜s peeled you thick witch šŸ™„šŸ™„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Handrail HQ now reduced to Ā£325,000
He must be getting desperate maybe the part-time salesman job isnā€™t going so well šŸ¤£ since he started ā€œworkingā€ he has already had a holiday and now that old chestnut of pretending to be unwell probably getting ready to pulling a sickie next week

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Big O started back on a diet and the gym few days ago. Now in Blackpool tucking into large fish and chips. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Big O started back on a diet and the gym few days ago. Now in Blackpool tucking into large fish and chips. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Her whole mindset around the gym and ā€˜ dieting ā€˜ is really poor. I do CrossFit. I strength train 4 days a week I also runā€¦ I do not diet, I eat what I want to and feel like eating, but if I want to keep my body fat low I count my calories but nothing is restricted. I do see Olivia go an hour on the stair master and eat chicken rice and broccoli. Thatā€™s why she doesnā€™t stay consistent because she really doesnā€™t have a clue. Well that and the fact sheā€™s an alcoholic

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her whole mindset around the gym and ā€˜ dieting ā€˜ is really poor. I do CrossFit. I strength train 4 days a week I also runā€¦ I do not diet, I eat what I want to and feel like eating, but if I want to keep my body fat low I count my calories but nothing is restricted. I do see Olivia go an hour on the stair master and eat chicken rice and broccoli. Thatā€™s why she doesnā€™t stay consistent because she really doesnā€™t have a clue. Well that and the fact sheā€™s an alcoholic
Thatā€™s why she has a saggy arse for a girl of her age . Building a healthy body takes so much work and consistency. Both things Olivia does not have in her at all . I do think sheā€™s got a drink and drugs issue

I'm all for celebrating at a funeral how the person would want.. But plastering it all over social media it completely distasteful and disgusting.
However I am loving she shared her pals post and she looks bloody awful!! Big O you ain't all that!
Iā€™ve been watching on various people stories and I am aghast! Worst funeral I have seen since Ashley Cainā€™s little girl. I just canā€™t believe weā€™re in a world where a funeral is content and shared all over social media. I was also trying to imagine if this was mine (morbid I know) what my Nan/Mum/Dad/siblings/aunts would make of my friends behaving like this. I mean I wouldnā€™t want people weeping in the corners but come on.

Reactions: 13
Had to seek out Seanā€™s thread to post here as I wasnā€™t following this new one. But Olivia is really riding the grief train for this Bee girl. Going on as if they were besties for years, in Oliviaā€™s world she would get complimented by someone in the toilets on a night out and theyā€™d be besties and booking a holiday to Ibiza before the nights out. That funeral was distasteful as duck. Even some of the outfits worn at it #tacky. I get itā€™s not a grannyā€™s funeral but show some class all the same! If I could be arsed Iā€™d search tiktok and Iā€™d say there would be tiktoks made of it too. No better content than a young womanā€™s funeral. These people have no shame!

Reactions: 10
Big O is absolute trailer trash and rough as a badgers hole šŸ¦”šŸ•³
---
by all means have a party to celebrate the girls life but sharing those type of photos was totally crass and her immediate close family Iā€™m sure would be absolutely horrified and disgusted it being plastered all over S/M especially by people who hardly new her

Last edited:
Reactions: 7