Sean Pratt #19 Broc said married life will be bliss, but the boys and the dildos he will miss

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you everyone 👏👏 hopefully they will up their game over the next few months and I’m sure we will all be 🍿 ready - bring on the next chapter of Mr & Mrs Boring-Pratts
I can’t wait to see the fall out when it inevitably all goes wrong.

If Sean is now part time working in a “real job” then does that mean 🥦 is giving up on being an iNfLuEnCeR 😆 or are they still doing the couples feet only fans?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“Bracegirdle” is always a jumpscare
It could have been even better with her marrying the Pratt - Bracegirdle-Pratt or Pratt-Bracegirdle 🤣🤣 unfortunately now we are getting Broccoli-Pratt or Pratt-Broccoli 🤣🤣 you couldn’t make these any worse if you tried

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Blimey how ridiculous does 🥦 look in that pic - I think she has overdone elongating her legs a tad hasn’t she and as far as the Pratt riding a horse that shouldn’t be a problem for him as we all know that will be right up his street especially as he is an experienced and some might say a full-time professional dildo rider 🍆🐴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Blimey how ridiculous does 🥦 look in that pic - I think she has overdone elongating her legs a tad hasn’t she and as far as the Pratt riding a horse that shouldn’t be a problem for him as we all know that will be right up his street especially as he is an experienced and some might say a full-time professional dildo rider 🍆🐴
Came here to say exactly this! Stay tuned for a video of Sean riding a "horse"... 😂

Reactions: 4
I wonder how Field Sales Sean is coping with a proper job, I bet he doesn’t know whats hit him.

Reactions: 2
Oops a bit of a chin face and neck photoshop failure there 🥦 you would think being an inFluEnCer they would check out their pics before posting 🤡

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Good god I see Big O is back once again cooking her revolting meals for another poor sod 🤮🤮
#heartburn #indigestion #deathbycooking
IMG_3531.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
They both are modelling gym clothes on
a webpage called Gymfreak.
Brocs looks completely different too from the others pictures recently 🥦

Anyone watching MAFS - the couple who are already in love and all over each other are so Sean and Broc.