Sean Pratt #19 Broc said married life will be bliss, but the boys and the dildos he will miss

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen Zahida shared on her story her friend tahila is missing. Almost sure she was on Geordie shore, went into her insta for a nosey and seen her most recent posts were about mental health. Very sad, hope she’s found safe!
She wasn’t missing she was just in hospital and missed when they called her name at A&E so the hospital called her family out of concern. Bless her though

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I swear if I asked my partner to pose for a picture like that id be swiftly dumped! She clearly has a kink for fellas who are walking icks, he is the biggest walking talking ick! I can’t think of a fella who makes my vagina recoil in horror as much as the Pratt does!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sean now promoting on typically holidays instagram page to win a £50 just eat voucher.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The Facebook page of Typically holidays has updates from Sean, he must be running the page as he and Brocs are strolling in Florence on a video clip.
dont forget your just eat vouchers, they advertised too.
Wonder if anyone can get a mouse 🐭 mat, or have they sold out

Reactions: 1
Well it ain’t a luxury spa retreat is it 😆
She looks like someone's just burst in on her whilst she's on the bog 😆

Also love how boring Sean and Broc are that Big O is still more exciting 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does she not remember Paris
Or does she not know that it’s in France 😆

I didn’t make that up did I, they went to Paris and took ridiculous photos….
Ohhhh she's quoted you on Insta, Big O getting bold!

• Haha
Reactions: 9