Sean Pratt #19 Broc said married life will be bliss, but the boys and the dildos he will miss

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she dresses like she does for attention or cause she thinks it's her personality like the tequila shots.

Reactions: 4
I think Big O will do literally anything or whatever just to get a free holiday free food and free alcohol

Reactions: 10
This thread makes me chuckle as without Big O continuously keeping us all entertained on a regular basis this thread would have be dead long ago as the Pratt life is so boring as all his content consists of now is Italy/botox and gym wear

Reactions: 5
This thread makes me chuckle as without Big O continuously keeping us all entertained on a regular basis this thread would have be dead long ago as the Pratt life is so boring as all his content consists of now is Italy/botox and gym wear
I'm blocked but it seems like he's as usual just taken on his current girlfriends personal to suit himself as he can't stand being alone.
Broc has proper got him under the thumb by the looks of it from tattle.

Reactions: 5
Christ that picture hasn’t been heavily photoshopped has it 🀣 does he believe that he really used to look like that in real life 🀑🀑 Pratt by name Pratt by nature

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
In other news that nobody asked for lol, i opened up my Instagram to this news & some of these comments just remind me of Pratt and his alpha officer posts on twitter! πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Screenshot_20240604-094130_Instagram.jpg

What is it with these vain idiots keep having bloody Botox every week - does boring πŸ₯¦ actually know what he really looks it must be so confusing living with someone with so many different faces

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What is it with these vain idiots keep having bloody Botox every week - does boring πŸ₯¦ actually know what he really looks it must be so confusing living with someone with so many different faces
It’s really sad I think, what if they have a kid - it would look completely different to both of them as they’ve both had so much work done!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Wrinkly Pratty having a 3 day stag do when he doesn’t drink anymore - how’s that work then 🀑🀑

• Haha
Reactions: 4