Sean Pratt #19 Broc said married life will be bliss, but the boys and the dildos he will miss

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if she was ever going to win looking like a gypsy 🤣 I know this is a sean thread but I'm in the blocked club!
Hate when big o does 'coco and chanel' they are infuriating. Also that Natalie Lauren is vile, did she get a pity vote to win last year? She not attractive at all, I'm sorry if that's nasty but it's true

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As if she was ever going to win looking like a gypsy 🤣 I know this is a sean thread but I'm in the blocked club!
Hate when big o does 'coco and chanel' they are infuriating. Also that Natalie Lauren is vile, did she get a pity vote to win last year? She not attractive at all, I'm sorry if that's nasty but it's true
Her hair needs to go back to 2010

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Have you noticed Pratty puts up more pictures of 🥦 dog than he does of his “fiancé” that to me says it all really and what’s with their constant leg posts - yes definitely agree Big O is far more entertaining even with her constant screeching than those filtered as duck boring pair of 🤡🤡

Reactions: 3
Have you noticed Pratty puts up more pictures of 🥦 dog than he does of his “fiancé” that to me says it all really and what’s with their constant leg posts - yes definitely agree Big O is far more entertaining even with her constant screeching than those filtered as duck boring pair of 🤡🤡
Yes.

but remember he was such a cat person before he shacked up with 🥦 never a mention of dogs.
---
Also wonder if Sean went to help 🥦pick her dress ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Why does his face always remind of an smirking arrogant looking rat and wow those ears are absolutely enormous or as my teenage daughter say’s he looks like a smiling 💩 don’t you just luv em 🤣🤣 he looks like he pinched Nana’s cardigan - I see he is still wearing Big O’s gift of the fake Hermes belt 🤡
IMG_3601.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I see Big O is still going for the baboon arse lips look 🤣🤣 we all know she looks nothing like that in real life especially as we have the proof right here on tattle 🤡🤡
IMG_3624.png
IMG_3628.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Oh O… that music vid isn’t a flex darlin’. It’s trash

• Haha
Reactions: 2