Sean Pratt #19 Broc said married life will be bliss, but the boys and the dildos he will miss

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha do you remember when he got the handrail on the hill and said it was the start of his property empire! Then his new girlfriend came along and asked him not to do OF anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is this the same person that was moaning the other day about people/old men etc wolf whistling and shouting comments about her state of undress whilst walking home from the gym the other day semi naked - obviously she didn’t learn the 1st time but decided to film herself again doing exactly the same thing 🤣 christ her tits are really saggy considering they are false they look like cow’s udders

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Is this the same person that was moaning the other day about people/old men etc wolf whistling and shouting comments about her state of undress whilst walking home from the gym the other day semi naked - obviously she didn’t learn the 1st time but decided to film herself again doing exactly the same thing 🤣 christ her tits are really saggy considering they are false they look like cow’s udders
I took EXACTLY the same screenshots 😆😆 what a bleeping state

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Olivia is in Morocco. I bet she doesn’t dress appropriately and then complains about everyone starting at her.

Reactions: 5
What she in Morocco for?
And more to the point who is running her 4 businesses whilst she away 🤔

• Haha
It’s actually quite amusing now seeing how not right for each other Sean and Olivia were! Didn’t they date for 2 years!!

Omg he’s had a complete personality transplant. He might be one of those guys that changes to suit his girlfriend though. He never seems to have time for big baz, Chris and the lads when he’s with someone.

Reactions: 6
It’s actually quite amusing now seeing how not right for each other Sean and Olivia were! Didn’t they date for 2 years!!

Omg he’s had a complete personality transplant. He might be one of those guys that changes to suit his girlfriend though. He never seems to have time for big baz, Chris and the lads when he’s with someone.
100% changes for each girlfriend!
Just seems 🥦 has him well and truly under the thumb.

Reactions: 4
doesn't she still live at home as well, if i still lived at home and could afford loads of holidays at 30 or however old she is i think id rather own a house,, then at least shed have something to show for selling her fanny online for a fiver

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think we all know the answer to that one 🍆 🤣 so finally we can officially say goodbye 🪦 to the handrail on the hill - I bet he is one of those that takes the lightbulbs and the toilet rolls when he departs
i just hope he hasn’t left the bog pictures on the wall 😂

i bet he hasn't cut the back lawn, the newbies will need a good strimmer definitely.
Has the hot tub gone as well?

I bet the neighbours are relieved he going, they probably tired of the z celeb.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Big O comes across as a leech and a parasite she moves in with every new b/f that she meets doesn’t drive her only interest is being the loudest drunk and tipping as much tequila down her throat as she can - she already looks older that her years apart from her tacky clothes she owns nothing - she is loud thick as pig 💩 and if my daughter ever behaved like that when out and about visiting countries and different cultures I would be totally ashamed and embarrassed of her behaviour

Reactions: 13
I think we all know the answer to that one 🍆 🤣 so finally we can officially say goodbye 🪦 to the handrail on the hill - I bet he is one of those that takes the lightbulbs and the toilet rolls when he departs
He's actually taking down the light fixtures? Get a bleeping life 😂

• Haha
Why is it wherever Pratt goes on holiday it’s always absolutely deserted and looking at that pool I’m not surprised as it’s minging and in need of a bloody good clean 🤢😷☠
It looks horrible, wouldnt bother with the pool.

wheres he gone? Turkey?