Sean Pratt #19 Broc said married life will be bliss, but the boys and the dildos he will miss

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

I forget he exists :LOL: but this is a bit of a duck you to the countless other places he's had tit injected into his face over the years. Finally he's found the best injection place and they're going to get him and hers regular injections to get ready for the wedding šŸ¤£ . More like the only place left that will pay him to promote their clinic

Screenshot 2024-06-09 09.56.46.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How I stay looking so young?
He looks like he's in his 40s and šŸ„¦ looks like she's from a different planet šŸ‘½

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How I stay looking young yet has all those dots on his face where there are wrinkles šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe just lay off the sunbeds Sean then your skin wouldnā€™t look so tit

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sean and Brocs now staring in Typically holidays media footage promoting the company, going around Italy on bikes and eating ice creams

• Haha
I wonder if anyone contemplating doing one of these tours will Googleā€™s him before booking - christ they will get a bleeping shock seeing what he did in his previous life with O/F before the boring šŸ„¦ appeared on the scene to snap him up at 1st glance as she was so desperate for a husband just because she wanted change her surname and look what the lucky girl landed up with a right old Pratt šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sean does realise that wine is alcohol? Heā€™s always posting drinking wine but yet posts about how he doesnā€™t drink anymore when talking about stagā€¦.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As šŸ„¦ wears the trousers in that relationship he probably tells her šŸ¤„šŸ¤„ itā€™s non alcoholic

Reactions: 1
That would bury Sean Pratt OF Alpha deep into the shallow graves of the internet at least!

He can then be rebirthed as Sean Broccoli - Travel and Botox enthusiast!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If I Broc stick her tongue out of the corner of her mouth trying to be ā€œcuteā€ one more time, Iā€™m going to lose it. That is all.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Fab idea Big O šŸ¤£ finding a use for all those unwanted face masks that you wouldnā€™t wear during covid
IMG_4050.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Someone said earlier in the thread the new teeth are an improvement on him. I really can't see past how fake they look - being about 5 shades whiter than the whitest natural teeth can ever be.

Is this the 3rd or 4th set of new teeth he's got for free to advertise some dodgy turkey cut price dentist. Hardly the best advert.

The teeth look terrible, even in a filtered and edited photo
Screenshot 2024-06-09 13.26.23.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Ha that was me! I prefer this shape to the last set - they were NOT this white though. Perhaps a bit of facetune by wifey to be

• Haha
Reactions: 2