Sean Pratt #19 Broc said married life will be bliss, but the boys and the dildos he will miss

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Big O is getting her lips dissolved 😳 chances of her paying for it…..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Drumroll please 🥁🥁🥁 ta da look everyone here are my new set of false dentures oh wait duck me they look exactly like the old ones 🤡🤡 but the good news is all my wrinkles have miraculously disappeared unfortunately to everyone else he still looks like an arrogant head 🤣🤣
IMG_3955.png
IMG_3956.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
For the 🚫 club here are a couple more pics of the smiling 💩 you definitely wouldn’t need to use a torch anymore with those fluorescent chompers - his face always reminds me of a garden gnome that’s probably why he was attracted to the 🥦 dwarf and her having a house/car and dog probably helped as well 😉
IMG_3959.png
IMG_3960.png
j
IMG_3959.png
IMG_3960.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
For the 🚫 club here are a couple more pics of the smiling 💩 you definitely wouldn’t need to use a torch anymore with those fluorescent chompers - his face always reminds me of a garden gnome that’s probably why he was attracted to the 🥦 dwarf and her having a house/car and dog probably helped as well 😉 View attachment 2913369View attachment 2913372jView attachment 2913369View attachment 2913372
i got a migraine looking at them bright dentures. Talk about glow in the dark. 💡💡💡💡

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He still looks like he has leathery sun damaged skin 🤢 I wonder what will happen when the clinics won’t do his treatments for reduced price/free anymore and he has to fund himself. I’m sure veneers need replacing every 10yrs or so, that could get very expensive

Reactions: 2
He still looks like he has leathery sun damaged skin 🤢 I wonder what will happen when the clinics won’t do his treatments for reduced price/free anymore and he has to fund himself. I’m sure veneers need replacing every 10yrs or so, that could get very expensive
Toe trips to Newcastle will return 🦶🏻

• Haha
Don’t hate me guys but I think they’re so much better than before!

It’s a shame they’re so ridiculously white 🤣

On another note - he is so skinny now! Has 🥦 taken him the roids?

Reactions: 3
Don’t hate me guys but I think they’re so much better than before!

It’s a shame they’re so ridiculously white 🤣

On another note - he is so skinny now! Has 🥦 taken him the roids?
They look the exact same like all turkey teef 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Christ almighty he doesn’t half pick-em another top contender for the worst cook ever - these people live their lives on social media but cannot cook something simple like a pancake plus the state of that bloody frying pan 🤮🤮

Attachments

• Haha
I see Big O is at it again with her cooking skills it seems that Pratt’s g/f’s are in competition with each other 🤣
#burntofferings
I just came here to post this photo. Wtf is it even? I recognised the tomato just about but everything else? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I see Big O is at it again with her cooking skills it seems that Pratt’s g/f’s are in competition with each other 🤣
#burntofferings
Burnt chicken breast, half a burnt sweet potato chopped, burnt tomatoes and a burnt quarter of an onion peeled apart.. Spaced out to look like a big meal 😆😆 Starving herself essentially.

• Haha
Yes a very small meal,
On a diet again, but will be having a maccies by the end of the week. Always falls off the diet wagon.

So big Os filler being dissolved was just to prep for her to get new ones! Can't wait to see how ridiculous she'll look after 😅

Screenshot_20240509-124107_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20240509-124304_TikTok.jpg

Reactions: 1
That’s the hot tub away from the handrail house on the hill 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That’s the hot tub away from the handrail house on the hill 🥲
I was hoping that it slipped and fell off 🤣🤣 sounds like 🥦 house in Peterborough isn’t up to the same standard as his one was in Sunny Nunny - oh well I’m sure after you have paid for the OTT wedding you will be able to save a few 💰💰 from your salesman paycheque to go towards that 5 bed mansion that you used to constantly brag about getting and adding that to your non existing portfolio of properties that you wished you owned

• Haha