Sean Pratt #19 Broc said married life will be bliss, but the boys and the dildos he will miss

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Papa Brocolli has given the Travelling Salesman annual leave to go get some new turkey dentures. Good lord Papa, who doing Saleman work, is Brocs covering? 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And he going on about the whitest shade, 🙄well has he not heard of Colgate whitening toothpaste, only a few quid from all good supermarkets, that will do the job!
Don't need flights to Turkey, drilling down to your gums, all in the name of vanity 🙄

He will be delivering his travel brochures to the travel shops, smile at the staff his teeth will be that bright, that the staff will go off sick with a migraine. Its all too bright 💡😵💫

Reactions: 4
So the Pratt is back in turkey getting some new false teeth once again as he wants to look perfect 👹 for his upcoming nuptials with a face like a 🤡 there’s no hope you would think with all that super duper aesthetic work he has done and yet he still needs a filter to try and disguise those huge deep old wrinkles on his forehead which is failing miserably as it slips when he talks 💩 and don’t get me going on that pube fake birds nest which sits on his big arrogant bald headView attachment 2896344View attachment 2896345View attachment 2896346View attachment 2896347
---
When do brilliant white false teeth look natural
#talking💩 #you🤡View attachment 2896357
When people compliment you on how natural your teef look, by definition they don't look natural. Or people wouldn't comment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When people compliment you on how natural your teef look, by definition they don't look natural. Or people wouldn't comment 😂
I think it’s due to not knowing what else to say about them! Like my new teeth? Yeah they’re really erm natural. 🤣

• Haha
I cannot believe that 🥦 has been tempted to get some new wedding teeth as well - what is this fascination with everyone that they want to destroy a fairly decent set of teeth just to wear dentures is beyond me

Reactions: 7
Just seen his ex Katherine got engaged, happy for her! She was always the most “normal” out of all his ex’s.

Seems like it's all over for big O and her fella. She's back in England, changed her Instagram bio to show her location as MCR and no longer follows the fella she moved to Dubai with. Maybe she'll spill the Pratt tea now she's got nowt else better to do?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Seems like it's all over for big O and her fella. She's back in England, changed her Instagram bio to show her location as MCR and no longer follows the fella she moved to Dubai with. Maybe she'll spill the Pratt tea now she's got nowt else better to do?!
Wow, the dubai life didn't last long!
Wonder if she'll go back to 'working' or still claim she can make money from her phone 🫠🤭

I cannot believe that 🥦 has been tempted to get some new wedding teeth as well - what is this fascination with everyone that they want to destroy a fairly decent set of teeth just to wear dentures is beyond me
That is so well put. They are opting for dentures. It is very strange. Young people choosing to look ancient and paying for it. Very odd times.

Reactions: 3
This girl cannot settle, just jumps from one thing to the next.
Her parents must say to her before she leaves - we will see you again in a few months, knowing she will be back.
She now planning to go Ibiza, surprise surprise!
whats gonna happen to the 4 businesses? 🤔😂
why not get a full time job in the uk, like the rest of us?

Reactions: 5
Can’t wait for the final look of the floodlight teeth!! He’ll be able to light up the m25 the bleeping twit 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha