Sean Pratt #19 Broc said married life will be bliss, but the boys and the dildos he will miss

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big O now doing an MLM or Pyramid scheme... shock.
Also, the filter truly slips when your pals film. Hate to bodyshame but she is filtering to duck and appearing perfectly toned when she's not. Continue being a dick Big O, we love to see it
Yeah literally wtf is her new scam business 😂

Reactions: 5
Big O now doing an MLM or Pyramid scheme... shock.
Also, the filter truly slips when your pals film. Hate to bodyshame but she is filtering to duck and appearing perfectly toned when she's not. Continue being a dick Big O, we love to see it
She looks horrendous! Not in a weight way, just in general. Her boobs stuck on, looking chavvy

Reactions: 6
She looks horrendous! Not in a weight way, just in general. Her boobs stuck on, looking chavvy
Agreed, she just looks totally odd 😆
My mate started one of these MLM things it's complete nonsense. Big O has a platform so can fool people to buy into it, that's where you make money. She's no doubt sponging off her boyfriend majority of the time

Reactions: 7
And this online digital marketing work she promoting, saying all you need to do is spend 2-3 hours a day on your phone. Earning loads of dosh apparently? Its just so immature her bragging about it.

Reactions: 4
And this online digital marketing work she promoting, saying all you need to do is spend 2-3 hours a day on your phone. Earning loads of dosh apparently? Its just so immature her bragging about it.
2-3 hours and you're rich for the month..If it was that easy we would all be doing it. If anyone falls for it they are a mug.
My mate is an intelligent woman and I'm actually shocked she's starting one. You pay a starting fee and then a monthly fee, so if you don't recruit new members you're screwed and at a loss as you get absolute buttons selling the actual products.

When she started promoting it, I just thought what money do you have to put forward ahead of any sales. And they take a monthly fee off you. She really is the mug then.
so now the fakery is all revealed, the constant filters, the drinking on yachts and boats, the party atmosphere with friends.Living the high life, the bright lights of Dubai with the sky scrapers. Its all just a ploy to get people to link to her and buy into this so called business, for her to get commission- thinking they could have the life of Big O. No thanks, forget it.
The moral is if its too good to be true, it probably is.

Big O got heavy rain and thunder in Dubai, looks like flooding on the streets.☔⛈ 😳

Oh well, just stop indoors, and work on your 4 businesses. 💰

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg Sean is so boring now I'm thinking of changing my avatar!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg Sean is so boring now I'm thinking of changing my avatar!
So boring! Even by Sean standards where a bog portrait and the promise of a fried egg tutorial was the height of excitement 😅

Literally hanging on for the hope of a bon marche wedding 😭

• Haha
And she back in the uk yet again. Going out for food in Bolton.
I think she getting homesick, seen it all before when in Sunny Nunny.
And those floods in Dubai last week, they were really bad, must have wanted to come home.

Reactions: 4
So the Pratt is back in turkey getting some new false teeth once again as he wants to look perfect 👹 for his upcoming nuptials with a face like a 🤡 there’s no hope you would think with all that super duper aesthetic work he has done and yet he still needs a filter to try and disguise those huge deep old wrinkles on his forehead which is failing miserably as it slips when he talks 💩 and don’t get me going on that pube fake birds nest which sits on his big arrogant bald head
IMG_3928.png
IMG_3925.png
IMG_3929.png
IMG_3926.png

---
When do brilliant white false teeth look natural
#talking💩 #you🤡
IMG_3931.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10