Sean Pratt #15 Sean and Big O are no more, since £5 k on takeaways made him poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think people need to cut this new girl a little bit of slack, I don’t like the body shaming mono boob comments yet just because we don’t really know her, she MIGHT turn out to seem lovely (like Katherine)… Katherine got into a relationship with Sean straight after jordi and that went 0-100 real quick too.

Reactions: 7
Long time lurker, first time poster.

Someone PLEASE contact Warwickshire police withal recordings of the MULTIPLE times hes driving using his phone. Its actually ridiculous he does it.

He's breaking the law repeatedly.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think people need to cut this new girl a little bit of slack, I don’t like the body shaming mono boob comments yet just because we don’t really know her, she MIGHT turn out to seem lovely (like Katherine)… Katherine got into a relationship with Sean straight after jordi and that went 0-100 real quick too.
Just to clarify what are saying if she is a nice person which she could be you cannot make any negative views about this person YET but if she turns out to be a bloody disaster like Big O is then it’s ok to say exactly what you like about her - I don’t think that’s how this forum works you should know as it just like some of your comments on other peoples posts on here unfortunately some people will agree others will not but everyone on here is entitled to their own opinions without prejudice or backlash from another tattler
And that is my personal opinion on this post

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just to clarify what are saying if she is a nice person which she could be you cannot make any negative views about this person YET but if she turns out to be a bloody disaster like Big O is then it’s ok to say exactly what you like about her - I don’t think that’s how this forum works you should know as it just like some of your comments on other peoples posts on here unfortunately some people will agree others will not but everyone on here is entitled to their own opinions without prejudice or backlash from another tattler
And that is my personal opinion on this post
not saying you can’t make ANY negative comments about her actions lol I just mean the body shaming comments….she hasn’t done anything that bad to deserve those yet. i think she’s coming off as desperate at the moment but still waiting to see what she’s like. Olivia turned out an hole so I get why people went in deep.

Reactions: 3
I wouldn’t say it’s body shaming about the mono boob , I’d say it’s pointing out the obvious . She’s parading the botched surgery around like a badge of honour . People gonna comment and people’s opinions aren’t gonna create the great monoboob to separate but if she likes it which it appears so ....so be it. I have fake boobs and I would be straight back to my surgeon if they looked as tit as hers .
I think it’s only body shaming if it’s natural and she was born disfigured.She’s paid for that monoboob and it looks bloody awful .

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I really hope that person can compress the video 😂😂😂 dying to see it
And me hahaha

And me lol im blocked by pratt
You know there’s a way to watch public profiles even if you are blocked?

not saying you can’t make ANY negative comments about her actions lol I just mean the body shaming comments….she hasn’t done anything that bad to deserve those yet. i think she’s coming off as desperate at the moment but still waiting to see what she’s like. Olivia turned out an hole so I get why people went in deep.
Don’t look at the Becki Jones threads then ha

Reactions: 6
I’m not sure it’s body shaming as such if they are something she’s paid for. Bad implants are bad implants - people aren’t going to pretend otherwise just because she seems ‘nice’.

Reactions: 14
Ah I didn’t realise it was a result of a bad boob job! I know there’s a condition some people can have I think Charlotte Crosby has.

Reactions: 2
I wonder what all theses girlfriends think about leaving them in his house in a random town they don't know, he wasn't with 🥦 at the gym because he was there same time as me

Reactions: 11
I wouldn’t say it’s body shaming about the mono boob , I’d say it’s pointing out the obvious . She’s parading the botched surgery around like a badge of honour . People gonna comment and people’s opinions aren’t gonna create the great monoboob to separate but if she likes it which it appears so ....so be it. I have fake boobs and I would be straight back to my surgeon if they looked as tit as hers .
I think it’s only body shaming if it’s natural and she was born disfigured.She’s paid for that monoboob and it looks bloody awful .
She must have an liking for botched tits cause she’s now going out with one.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
working from home, more like broc researching what clinic she’s going to go to in Turkey! Don’t think it’s body shaming, her tits are woeful looking and I’d say the same if she was the nicest person in the world. I do think she’s pretty, although she does edit and Facetune her pics like duck. Just dunno how anyone goes near him, as someone above said about his voice, it goes through me, he’s just vile and disgusting in every way possible. Broc are u that desperate for some new teeth?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I would like to add his accent isn’t a Nuneaton accent. I don’t speak like that. He sounds brummy to me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
YET?????? Doesn't really make sense what you've said lol. You can't pick and choose to bodyshame on whether someone is nice or not

• Heart
Reactions: 9
YET?????? Doesn't really make sense what you've said lol. You can't pick and choose to bodyshame on whether someone is nice or not
I meannnnnn I didn’t really care when Olivia was getting called flat arsed after she took the piss with Covid etc but just meant it seemed abit harsh to go in on that Ella just yet!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.