Sean Pratt #15 Sean and Big O are no more, since £5 k on takeaways made him poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also didn’t someone say he’d been messaging someone else too?
Someone did say that, but there’s absolutely no way it can be true. Sean himself said that if you are even mildly entertaining another, when you are talking or seeing someone then it’s “cuntish behaviour” and “you are a bleep.” So as you can see…can’t be true. 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We haven't had a rant in a while - happy sunday everyone!

Olivia, at this point, i'll friggin cashapp you just to get the tea, come onnnnn love!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
also him lowkey bragging about thirsty trampy girls in his dms hahahahaha that’s all you attract sean because those are the ones you can control with your bum money

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Gotta hand it to Sean, he makes me love my life. And my relationship 🤣 keep it coming Pratty, it’s such good car crash watching. Let’s keep our eyes peeled for the Pratty Boyfriend Bingo that’s about to start…

1. Love bombing - check
2. Insta pic with over the top, indulgent words about how he ‘didn’t want to date anyone’ - check
3. Sad gestures, ie. Love heart ketchup - check
4. Nice new ornament for the maison de madman
5. Ring. Be it promise or engagement here.
6. Weird declarions about life, love, families etc
7. Inevitable post about moving on with life when broccoli 🥦 has a night out
8. Only fans photoshoot to make up for it
9. Zaralenas pool party
10. Break up insta post

Let’s go everyone
Don’t forget framed picture in the toilet x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Christ listening to that rant he will be needing to contact that shrink of his again for a few more one to one sessions
#whereismyfuckingviolin 🤣

Reactions: 9
Oh someone’s got Sean’s paper thong in a twist….if he wants private why doesn’t he just post on his private page. If any thirsty ( I meant they’ve have to be dying of thirst) girls message him, ignore or block FFS.

We all know why Sean is doing this, to rub in. big Os face. No other reason. He’s pathetic.

And on phone while driving, screen recorded. Can he be reported for that?

Reactions: 23
I’m new here, first time I’m posting but my god he’s moved on quickly🤣 this ‘relationship’ with the big E 🥦 has got to be staged!😂

Reactions: 9
What’s really sad is, he also falls too. Yes the girls fall for his BS. But he also falls for theirs. The bloke probably thinks cause she’s got a private profile it will be different this time. Give it time hun…. She’ll be advertising tan enhancers and knock off goods before you know it.

If he wants privacy… be private. It’s really simple, you’d think a world travelled, intellectual human like Pratt would know that 🙃

Reactions: 10
this is actually so scary to see it reminds me so much of a past relationship of my own within the first week saying I love you and love bombing me so much and it turned toxic so fast.
this man does not act normal at all as we all know who acts like this after like 3 weeks Jesus god help her !

Reactions: 10
Also love how he might spontaneously die if he dare says Olivia’s name “the other party” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
His latest rants are laughable, and to start off by saying he only speaks out about things he has hard facts about was hilarious.

Why does he think being on your own means you need to go out and shag lots of random birds? He is so clueless!

But on the flip side he’s basically said he will continue to love bomb birds until he finds the one? How pathetic!

Reactions: 11
Mono boob must of told him he’s making a tit of himself. No pun intended

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So… riddle me this Sean. Your rant, and I quote you said “I want to date to find the person to marry and have kids. I don’t want to be alone” etc etc etc.

Why does your insta post with broco-mono- titty say “didn’t want to date anyone”

Man. I need a degree for this moron.

Reactions: 14
Oh someone’s got Sean’s paper thong in a twist….if he wants private why doesn’t he just post on his private page. If any thirsty ( I meant they’ve have to be dying of thirst) girls message him, ignore or block FFS.

We all know why Sean is doing this, to rub in. big Os face. No other reason. He’s pathetic.

And on phone while driving, screen recorded. Can he be reported for that?
Ooh can you upload!? I missed all the drama! 🙄

Reactions: 4
How many ‘dates’ could 🍆 and 🥦 have possibly had at this stage? I was just walking my dog and started laughing out loud about the bathroom pics again 😂😂😂
I can’t wait any longer for the backlash from big O. Shall we set up a go fund me?

I’m more of a watcher on tattle and sometimes it can feel a bit harsh but honestly this bleeping plonker deserves to be ripped apart. He is another breed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.