Sean Pratt #15 Sean and Big O are no more, since £5 k on takeaways made him poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does have a dog though…not sure about the kid though
I just read an article about Ella's appearance on that First Dates show, looks like it filmed in either August or September 2020, which would heavily clash with what this poster is describing a few months later so I also think it's just a coincidence and they're not the same person.

Reactions: 3
Can the angel who screen recorded the rants today please post? Can’t believe I missed it had such a busy day 😭

Reactions: 5
These are wayyyyyyyyyy too juicy to not save

Good thing I downloaded it ;) apparently the files are too big to upload here, can anyone recommend a free video compressor and I'll post?
If you go to streamable you’ll be able to upload it there, it compresses the whole thing and you just copy the link and paste it here. You’re a star for recording it. Gutted I missed it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What was his rant about

You missed off when she goes out he will end up ill or injured for attention ha
Gotta hand it to Sean, he makes me love my life. And my relationship 🤣 keep it coming Pratty, it’s such good car crash watching. Let’s keep our eyes peeled for the Pratty Boyfriend Bingo that’s about to start…

1. Love bombing - check
2. Insta pic with over the top, indulgent words about how he ‘didn’t want to date anyone’ - check
3. Sad gestures, ie. Love heart ketchup - check
4. Nice new ornament for the maison de madman
5. Ring. Be it promise or engagement here.
6. Weird declarions about life, love, families etc
7. Inevitable post about moving on with life when broccoli 🥦 has a night out
8. Only fans photoshoot to make up for it
9. Zaralenas pool party
10. Break up insta post

Let’s go everyone

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
100% think Sean has paid her off to keep her mouth shut. Where is she getting all this money to travel with?

Reactions: 14
He’s deleted the rant because he knows big O has so much dirt on him. He is desperate to slag her off on Instagram like he has done with every other ex.

Reactions: 17
100% think Sean has paid her off to keep her mouth shut. Where is she getting all this money to travel with?
Big O keeping quiet does seem rather odd especially after her “dildogate” revelation I had the exactly the same thoughts in one of my previous posts

Ahh a cute shot of them working from home! 🥦 on her bog standard 9-5 thinkpad and Sean… erm pretending to update his website/controlling the working from home music vibes.

He’s probably replying back to his dirty gay messages.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In a previous post on here someone new said Big O ended it because Pratty was going back to his old ways (if you know what I mean) so if he wasn’t happy then why didn’t he just end it months ago - all this ranting has made him out to be even more of a bleeping immature idiot than he already was

Reactions: 8
Why would anyone wear a bobble hat indoors maybe his pube hair gets really dry and curly with the central heating on 🤣

• Haha
And he was saying on his rant that he was crying at his friends gender reveal because he’s jealous and that’s the life he wants and hopefully that will be with broccoli
Oh and I bet he will still promote these “bullshit” events that he HATES to be at with all the “boring cunts” that attend

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.