Sean Pratt #15 Sean and Big O are no more, since £5 k on takeaways made him poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get it girl we love to hear that!!😂😂 Noo I’m not close to her at all, I just know how much I’ve lost my tit in the past when I’ve been with an older toxic narcissistic man 🤮😂 she’ll look back and cringeeeee when she’s older!
Im very intrigued to see how things go with 🥦 though… I don’t know why but I have a funny feeling he’s going to propose to this one 🤷🏼‍♀️
Honestly you wouldn’t love to hear it but God Bless it was before the Instagram days!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes O is young and we have all been there and many of us have got the tee-shirt but either Pratty or O mentioned once that she asked him out a dozen times before he agreed to a relationship this girl already knew who he was and what he did for a living from their mutual friend Zaralena so although in normal circumstances I would put her behaviour down to being young and naïve but Big O definitely doesn’t fall in that category in any shape or form - but this is only my opinion and I accept that many people will disagree with me and that’s ok

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I agree for sure she was aware of all of these things 100% and I completely see your view on things!.. but let’s not forget that the main thing a narcissist is good at is manipulation. The age difference, him having a house, him having money is very attractive to young girls.. but is also a masssssive power play.
I think being naive is what got her into this mess, you can know awful things about a person and still be blinded by them especially if they love bomb you as I’m sure out Seany did once he ended up in a relationship with her. A week after he was on houseparty with us is when it became Instagram official, I think he’s a compulsive liar and just an overgrown duck boy tbh!!
I don’t and won’t defend any of the crappy things she has said or done, she’ll learn the hard way to not do those things again. But when it comes to a young girl being in a relationship with an older man like that, I can’t blame her for acting out in the ways she has.
I mean how many of us have had a friend who’s stuck in a relationship with a toxic man and they won’t listen to anybodies advice🤷🏼‍♀️ it takes women 7 times on average to leave an abusive relationship.. in no way am I saying she was abused but emotional abuse and coercive behaviour is very prominent in toxic relationships.

Reactions: 11
Loving this tea ☕ absolutely dying for Olivia to lose the head and give the tea we’re all waiting for! As much as I can’t stand Olivia and thing she’s gross af I do agree with some of your points. Tbh if I was her age and an older man with money came to me and was treating me to holidays and all the rest I’d be in there like swim wear too. I think they’re both as bad as each other. I don’t buy him saying that he wasn’t interested in her, he would fall in love with a bleeping paper bag the freak. And hello if he didn’t dump her after she put a photo up of him sucking a dildo then that proved he loved her. And I reckon he was in it a lottttt more than she was!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hahahahahah hey girly!!! We love the tea 🤍
He also went on to rant about how he was the best influencer.. that other influencers come and ask him for advice.. because he’s the best obvs 👀👀😂
They apparently wanted to know how he edited his photos and what cameras he used. He also said the same for his onlyfans as he takes pride in what he does - which is fair enough but he also refused to tell us what he did on onlyfans. Obvs we already knew what he did because it’s not hard to find photos of his penis plastered all over the internet🙃😂
He also tried to encourage me and my friend to do step sister onlyfans and when we said we wouldn’t be comfortable doing that he said ‘he wasn’t either until he got £10k’🤥🤥😂
Oh AND he said Olivia was losing her mind over seeing him on houseparty with us and would kick off over him liking a girls photo… bearing in mind this was before they were even together. He said that when she wanted more than sex and he didn’t that it fucked her head up but he had ‘warned her’ about what ‘this was’. Sounds like a lovely start to a relationship 🤮🤮🤮 Olivia then did watch mine and my friends story too so she really was stalking 👀😂
We’ll isnt this just 👌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Pratt is definitely a manipulative narcissistic hole we can all agree on that one and she probably was attracted to everything that he could give her but Big O being a naïve girl never those two words just don’t go in the same sentence for me

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I agree for sure she was aware of all of these things 100% and I completely see your view on things!.. but let’s not forget that the main thing a narcissist is good at is manipulation. The age difference, him having a house, him having money is very attractive to young girls.. but is also a masssssive power play.
I think being naive is what got her into this mess, you can know awful things about a person and still be blinded by them especially if they love bomb you as I’m sure out Seany did once he ended up in a relationship with her. A week after he was on houseparty with us is when it became Instagram official, I think he’s a compulsive liar and just an overgrown duck boy tbh!!
I don’t and won’t defend any of the crappy things she has said or done, she’ll learn the hard way to not do those things again. But when it comes to a young girl being in a relationship with an older man like that, I can’t blame her for acting out in the ways she has.
I mean how many of us have had a friend who’s stuck in a relationship with a toxic man and they won’t listen to anybodies advice🤷🏼‍♀️ it takes women 7 times on average to leave an abusive relationship.. in no way am I saying she was abused but emotional abuse and coercive behaviour is very prominent in toxic relationships.
Hmmm new profile less than a month old and only commenting on this post. You even write how I feel big O would with they hey girly. Spill big O we know it’s you

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Loving this tea ☕ absolutely dying for Olivia to lose the head and give the tea we’re all waiting for! As much as I can’t stand Olivia and thing she’s gross af I do agree with some of your points. Tbh if I was her age and an older man with money came to me and was treating me to holidays and all the rest I’d be in there like swim wear too. I think they’re both as bad as each other. I don’t buy him saying that he wasn’t interested in her, he would fall in love with a bleeping paper bag the freak. And hello if he didn’t dump her after she put a photo up of him sucking a dildo then that proved he loved her. And I reckon he was in it a lottttt more than she was!
Oh 1000% she ain’t no angel!! But I think we should give her a chance to see what single Olivia is like without his neggy influences! And then if she fucks up all on her own she is a certified knob 😂😂😂😂😂

And I agree completely, he was into it wayyyyy more than she was, giving it the whole ‘you’re all I’ve got’ ‘I can’t live without you’ spiel. He was also deffo all for her the second they started seeing each other he just acted like he wasn’t in the hopes he’d get a bit of me and my mates golden clams. I don’t know why I just called it a golden clam but it felt right 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Hmmm new profile less than a month old and only commenting on this post. You even write how I feel big O would with they hey girly. Spill big O we know it’s you
Girls I wish I could provide that level tea for you 🥺 I got logged out of my old account Seymour 😂😂 I’ve been here since 2020 I’m afraid!!

(Pls don’t lower my level of intelligence to big o’s tho, she can’t even spell Singapore 💔💔😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh 1000% she ain’t no angel!! But I think we should give her a chance to see what single Olivia is like without his neggy influences! And then if she fucks up all on her own she is a certified knob 😂😂😂😂😂

And I agree completely, he was into it wayyyyy more than she was, giving it the whole ‘you’re all I’ve got’ ‘I can’t live without you’ spiel. He was also deffo all for her the second they started seeing each other he just acted like he wasn’t in the hopes he’d get a bit of me and my mates golden clams. I don’t know why I just called it a golden clam but it felt right 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Also this isn’t a rave thread. Olivia is a big old twit like seany boy and can duck off too.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I didn’t think you were Big O as there is too many big words in your post for her intellect 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t hate big O because she goes out and gets drunk or was with ol’ Leatherface, i dislike her because of the way she behaved throughout the pandemic. Didn’t she compare lockdown to something to do with the Nazis?? I can’t remember so I’m really sorry if I’m wrong. She refused to wear a mask and spread disinformation. She also treats her clients like absolute tit and expects people to still want to use her ‘services’. She’s a complete and utter idiot and will be getting no sympathy from me whatsoever.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don’t hate big O because she goes out and gets drunk or was with ol’ Leatherface, i dislike her because of the way she behaved throughout the pandemic. Didn’t she compare lockdown to something to do with the Nazis?? I can’t remember so I’m really sorry if I’m wrong. She refused to wear a mask and spread disinformation. She also treats her clients like absolute tit and expects people to still want to use her ‘services’. She’s a complete and utter idiot and will be getting no sympathy from me whatsoever.
Exactly this, the b-Tec ‘model’ is a disgrace, she leaves her clients high and dry or breathes her alcohol all over them and then takes the piss out of a very awful virus that claimed the lives of so many

ETA the Neanderthal

Reactions: 11
I agree she acted like a knob but I can’t help but think all her covid conspiracies mayyyy have been influenced by said leatherface😂😂 and the nazi thing I believe did happen.. put that one down to a massive lack of intelligence and just being a hugely insensitive knob -indefensible.
Her treatment of her clients is disgusting also, working in the industry myself I have no idea how she has anybody book in with her!!
In terms of hating her, the girl doesn’t deserve that much of my energy.

Exactly this, the b-Tec ‘model’ is a disgrace, she leaves her clients high and dry or breathes her alcohol all over them and then takes the piss out of a very awful virus that claimed the lives of so many

ETA the Neanderthal
I don’t want to be the defensive brigade over here because I truly don’t particularly like either of them! However the model thing.. opinions aside on the modelling itself.. I think if it’s something the girl enjoys and can make money from, then why the duck not! She isn’t hurting anybody (actually physically or emotionally, fashion taste wise - absolutely depending on your taste 😂). There are thousands of girls up and down this country doing the exact same thing even if they do pay for it themselves, let them do something that makes them feel pretty!

Reactions: 6
Love the story of mid 30s Sean posting his private page then making comments along lines of don’t add my private page as it’s for f&f blah blah but then continues to post his usual “personal” shite on the big page.

So pathetic trying to make big O jealous. 😂😂😂 He’s a grown ass man acting like a 15 year old.
How did you manage to see his personal account x

Reactions: 1
Let’s not forget the cryptic mental health post of Sean shining his motorbike lights into grassland! He is a massive manipulator. He then moved on with someone else a week or two later!

I also agree that he probably put all the conspiracy theory tit in her head as well. That dumb wannabe influencer circle are thick as pig tit as well and end up in echo chambers as they only speak to each other.

I was such a selfish twit at 21 - I definitely said really narrow minded things and I’m just SO glad social media wasn’t about then! 👵🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.