Sean Pratt #15 Sean and Big O are no more, since £5 k on takeaways made him poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This new one really eminds me of ferne mcann
Omg his comments are too cheesy like he's really hoping big O sees them. Also whatever happened to her mate she was doing OF with?

Reactions: 10
I don’t hate big O.
She is still a child in my eyes. Turning up drunk to do clients make up isn’t the end of the world. I know I was calling in sick every other week at that age.
And the posts about Covid was most likely because of Sean influencing her opinion.
She must have been 20 when she met Sean. That’s so young. 😩

So glad she is free of him. I honestly think he is a disgusting person.
GF6 won’t last. He will be onto GF7 by next Christmas.

I find it so odd how everytime he gets a new girlfriend he puts a grid post up announcing it.
How does he not get embarrassed.

Reactions: 21
What we really wanna know is ....when are they having a drawing done of pratt and brocolli
To hang in the bog? It’s not real until then , I’m afraid lol

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s not real until he adds her to the home account and she gets her own mug with her initial on.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We also must not forget a replacement letter for that shelf now the Big O has been banished to the bin I do wonder if the S went the same way as seeing it all on it’s own every morning it would be a constant reminder to get himself a replacement gf asap

This is what the new picture could look like
🍆🍆🥦🥦🍆🍆🥦🥦🍆🍆.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Boo boo only 5 hours between holidays. My heart is bleeding for her, where is the go fund me I can donate too? Honestly she is a idiot, I can’t stand her. There’s people going through an actual living crisis using food banks not got enough to eat a proper meal so their kids are fed and she’s there with her fake depressed stressed photo. Think her brain is as air inflated as her tits

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I seem to remember Sean putting stuff on Insta about her waring him down and chasing him now its mentioned. They’ll be screenshots on past threads I would think?

Reactions: 8
She must also be a narcassistic head then.
They are all on his wavelength until they disagree with him. They build their followers up, get crappy clothes brand deals and then they don’t need him anymore. I don’t understand why he keeps doing it it’s like de ja vu

Reactions: 19
Hamster jaws definitely reads here. He’s gone and got them injected today 😂😂. Olivia ‘Bali will always have my heart’ you seen zero of the place, you either stayed in the villa getting pissed or went to the local clubs to get pissed! What a waste

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well she did do a threesome on a scooter got her crappy nails done then went and got pissed again - point taken 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I see he has finally brought himself a proper chauffeur’s suit all he needs now is his officer Pratt hat to finish the ensemble
Sean WHERE are you going that you'll need a suit for? All you do is go to service station McDonald's, a wide range of gyms and boujee in Manchester... your devoue paris spray on pedal pushers will do you fine i think.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I seem to remember Sean putting stuff on Insta about her waring him down and chasing him now its mentioned. They’ll be screenshots on past threads I would think?
Didnt she ask him out like 12 times? 😅

So this new one is OK with his OF shenanigans? She must be aware no?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.