Sean Pratt #15 Sean and Big O are no more, since £5 k on takeaways made him poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just imagined him saying the word ‘lingerie’ in that accent he has. Now I feel thoroughly nauseated and I need a lie down.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
His hamster face smile is foul. I just don’t get what’s attractive about him at all, he is like a walking repellant for vagina. He absolutely revolts me

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t know how anyone finds him attractive. My vagina seals up every time I look at him and when he speaks I feel physically sick!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Errrr Sean why have you blocked me today? Because you’re all para and you assume I have something to do with Olivia because I don’t have a profile picture or many followers?! Now you’re the little prick

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I didn’t expect Sean’s Break Up Bingo so fast. Holiday next? Promise ring? Only fans shoot together?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Even though we both know him and Olivia were toxic as hell and she was only sticking it out for the free holidays but it just shows u how absolutely fake social media is. All their gushy comments and tiktoks. It’s always the ones that have the worst relationships that post all the soppy lovey tit. Grow up Sean, she’s using you. Katherine was the only “real” one, and for sure the one that got away! How he even got her in the first place I’ve no idea. He is the worlds biggest ick

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.