Sean Pratt #15 Sean and Big O are no more, since £5 k on takeaways made him poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I meannnnnn I didn’t really care when Olivia was getting called flat arsed after she took the piss with Covid etc but just meant it seemed abit harsh to go in on that Ella just yet!
I don’t think anyone has gone in harsh with miss 🥦 I’m sure there wasn’t any malice behind that comment and it just an honest observation that she has a mono boob I certainly didn’t even consider it was a derogatory comment at all
Personally I’m more worried about the speed of those two taking personal private pictures for the gram after a few weeks into their relationship if this relationship goes “tits” up he will be booking more sessions with his shrink taking up valuable NHS funds needed for someone with real mental health problems

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t think anyone has gone in harsh with miss 🥦 I’m sure there wasn’t any malice behind that comment and it just an honest observation that she has a mono boob I certainly didn’t even consider it was a derogatory comment at all
Personally I’m more worried about the speed of those two taking personal private pictures for the gram after a few weeks into their relationship if this relationship goes “tits” up he will be booking more sessions with his shrink taking up valuable NHS funds needed for someone with real mental health problems
i'd barely even call it a relationship! He referred to 'dating' someone in his rant, he hasn't yet called her his girlfriend. which makes this even more scary!!! are we going to go straight from dating to proposal with this one?!

Reactions: 11
Him recording her at the gym and the “ohhh yeah” 🤢 people who get others in videos at the gym need to get in the bleeping bin. If that was me on the cross trainer in front of him I’d take his phone and shove it up his hole the bleeping bleep. Although he would probably enjoy that! Everything he’s doing with this broc is just a dig at olivia. Even to have the cheek to say “finally a decent girl at my gym” MY gym? I’m sure there’s girls there that would blow your plastic barbies outta the water sean, ugh he just grinds my bleeping gears the absolute hateful repulsive bleep bag

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Him recording her at the gym and the “ohhh yeah” 🤢 people who get others in videos at the gym need to get in the bleeping bin. If that was me on the cross trainer in front of him I’d take his phone and shove it up his hole the bleeping bleep. Although he would probably enjoy that! Everything he’s doing with this broc is just a dig at olivia. Even to have the cheek to say “finally a decent girl at my gym” MY gym? I’m sure there’s girls there that would blow your plastic barbies outta the water sean, ugh he just grinds my bleeping gears the absolute hateful repulsive bleep bag
I'd say the other people there have a good laugh at him. Turning up for ten minutes a day to take a few pictures for Instagram and then into the disabled toilets for some thirst traps for his clients.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Enjoy! Rants are numbered 1-14, not sure if they'll upload/display in order.

ETA looks like #4 uploaded first, but the rest are in order (4, 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, etc.).

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
@mediocrehouseplant u da real MVP! This will be my watching tonight after work with a cuppa tea 😌😂

Also while I’m here thread title suggestion

SeanPratt #16 broccoli wants new teeth, Sean wants to turn a new leaf, how long will it last til he‘s shoving dildos up his ass 😌😌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Thanks for the uploads.
He has lost the plot, just going round in circles with his chat.
If he wants to better his life, stop the silly antics and get a proper employed job, meet new people, keep busy.
He really needs to come off social media, its clear from the rants, it not doing him any good.
He will just keep making the same mistakes, repeat on and on.

Reactions: 16

ETA looks like #4 uploaded first, but the rest are in order (4, 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, etc.).
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

He really is an angry little man 🤮 so many red flags to unpick. The way he speaks and the way he speaks about women in particular is vile! He needs help. No wonder he did a dirty delete the embarrassing bleep 😂

Reactions: 16
Wow.
He actually ended his rant about 4 times and continued to send videos 🤣 What an absolute melt.
No one is saying "be alone and you'll find the one", think it's more be alone to sort yourself out and avoid meltdowns like this 🤪
"I'm happy right now." .. Ok but for how long?
Claims Ellie doesn't want the influencer/event life yet she's already in ridiculous posts on his page. Joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Jesus, he said "rant over" then continued to rant for another 5 minutes. His voice is beyond irritating and he is so aggressive 8n the way he speaks, and quite frankly disgusting! I can't stand Olivia either but she's 20 years old why on earth would she be looking to settle down and have kids with him?? She's just doing want the majority of young girls do, party and have fun. If that's what he wanted then he should have been dating women his own age, albeit he acts like a teenager the way he goes on.
Also sick to death of seeing him on his phone while driving, the saggy faced muppet is going to cause an accident one day, and when he does I pray to God the only person injured is himself, serve him right for being such an inconsiderate hole! Honestly what an embarrassment of a man, imagine being in a relationship with that. bleeping wholloper he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
How the hell has she not got the ick yet?! She must really want some turkey teeth and her uni boob fixing 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12

He’s like drunk Ross in Friends but instead of I’m fine it’s I’m happy! Yep of course you are lad that’s why you’re ranting into your phone like a lunatic!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Wtf hahah. Thanks for uploading 😍😍😍😍
Wonder if the person who messaged him was someone Olivia knows? Olivia the big coke bleep

Sounds like Leicester to me! I hate it (all my family are from Leicester before anyone goes
For me 😂)
Yeah you’re right actually. They say grasseh instead of grassy

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.