Sean Pratt #15 Sean and Big O are no more, since £5 k on takeaways made him poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder he did a dirty delete the embarrassing bleep 😂
The way he speaks about women is despicable, the "daft coooont"

I have family from near Wolverhampton and they don't speak like this - he put on a Lahhnndaaan affectation you can hear when he says "keep me 'ead dahhnn" or "check it ahhht" on his paper pants sales, but manages to say "walk down [the aisle] eventually" correctly. He gets more Midlander the more wound up he gets, though :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion: Sean's moved on with uniboob, how long til she finds out about his dildos and lube

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I didn’t even watch the last four videos because he makes my skin crawl but duck he is absolutely VILE. He doesn’t want “sketty” girls, yet was happy to be seen walkin round with Olivia wearing a belt as a dress ffs. I really hope Olivia comes on here and sees these and how much he refers to her and she cracks up and spills the beans! He is an absolute embarrassment with a severe case of short man syndrome!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
mediocrehouseplant thanks for the upload
I actually had to listen to it twice as I couldn’t believe what I was hearing
He wants us to believe that it took him over 2yrs of living with someone only to find out that they are completely incompatible and want different things in life and now it’s only taken him 2 drinks and 90 mins to find the “one” that he wants to spend the rest of his life with - sounds to me that he is getting a bit desperate as everyone around him has grown up and got a family and the only friend he has for them lonely winter nights is a plastic dildo to keep him company

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I just hope Miss Brocolli sees these clips. He Disrespectful to women totally, who would want to stay with that person, they have revealed their true personality. So many bad traits I spotted.
The scary part for Brocolli, when he mentioned marriage, I hope shes the one!
Flippin heck that’s too much, absolute cringe.

Why would anyone want to have a child with him? Imagine growing up and knowing your dad stuck a dildo up his arse pretending to be gay for a few quid. Hopefully he’s shooting blanks how tight he has his undies

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The way he says he doesn’t want a sketty bird but he dated Olivia for a decent length of time ? And jordi? And now this one ? Old
Mono boob needs to get her dinosaur stomper trainers on and get running away from him ASAP .

• Haha
Enjoy! Rants are numbered 1-14, not sure if they'll upload/display in order.

ETA looks like #4 uploaded first, but the rest are in order (4, 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, etc.).
You’re amazing! This is absolute gold 🤌🏻
He really lets the mask slip in some of those clips and you see what an angry, aggressive little man he is. He says everything is bullshit and neither party has been happy in last god knows how many relationships. Why should we believe any different this time then as every single relationship has started exactly the same and follows the same pattern. Happy, happy, happy and then a year down the road we are told it was all fake. He says all he wants is to get married and have babies. Maybe he needs to choose his gf’s more wisely then. He wants a certain type of aesthetic in a girl and on the whole the girls that have this look ultimately want a career from their look whether it be Only Fans or insta/fashion modelling etc. they want to go to events to network and gain more exposure. It is also probably why they target him and creep into the DMs when he is vulnerable (I use that term loosely) post break up. It is why they jump into a serious relationship so quickly….to progress their insta career. Does anyone seriously believe 🥦 is anywhere near being ready for marriage and babies?!?! Would she really be accepting every Tom, dick and Harry on Insta if she wanted the quiet life with Mr Pratt. If he seriously wants this picturesque life he would be taking a serious reflection on why it ALWAYS go tits up and take some responsibility, get some serious therapy, work on himself and find a woman his own age, with a normal job, take himself off Insta, go get himself a regular job and stop getting his toes sucked and go settle down. He said it himself pretty much. He is in love with the IDEA of love.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The reason Sean copies and pastes in every single relationship is he doesn’t think he’s ever acted out of line it’s always the other parties fault

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thank you for uploading the rant… my personal favourite part was when he spoke about he should have contacted the police on occasions… clearly our theory of the bruise is correct

Reactions: 14
I didn’t even watch the last four videos because he makes my skin crawl but duck he is absolutely VILE. He doesn’t want “sketty” girls, yet was happy to be seen walkin round with Olivia wearing a belt as a dress ffs. I really hope Olivia comes on here and sees these and how much he refers to her and she cracks up and spills the beans! He is an absolute embarrassment with a severe case of short man syndrome!
Also, what does he class as a skett? He isn’t much different posting photos of himself in paper pants or naked! Holding his big pumped up cock! And sticking dildos up his arse. I would call that a skett?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Also, what does he class as a skett? He isn’t much different posting photos of himself in paper pants or naked! Holding his big pumped up cock! And sticking dildos up his arse. I would call that a skett?
THIS!
Olivia is a saint compared to his ‘Sketty’ (hate that word) ways!

Bit rich coming from rentabum eh

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion:

Wants kids and marriage, but is still online showing his undercarriage

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So it appears being thirsty in people’s DMs is far more offensive than posting Thirst Trap photos on Only Fans and Insta specifically for a gay audience is okay.

Rightio then.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He definitely doesn’t bother picking up the dog tit

Reactions: 13
Random observation. Broc went from 16.3k followers last night to 16.2k today. She’s probably fuming that she’s losing followers when she’s meant to be gaining them being with the best influencer the UK has ever seen

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Random observation. Broc went from 16.3k followers last night to 16.2k today. She’s probably fuming that she’s losing followers when she’s meant to be gaining them being with the best influencer the UK has ever seen
she's probably fuming he's hiding her @ on his stories LOL that's why shes all up in his comments being VERY obvious 😂 she might as well just comment LOOK AT ME EVERYONE 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.