Sean Pratt #15 Sean and Big O are no more, since £5 k on takeaways made him poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With a bit of handy DIY and super glue he could turn that “Big O” into an “E” 🤣 as his shelf is now looking pretty empty

• Haha
Reactions: 8
De ja vue moment 😁 here is a lovely reminder of that trip to “Gay Paree” Pratty did with the Big O when we all thought he might propose I’m thinking he must have a thing for girls in plastic white boots 🤣
The last photo is the latest squeeze in her pair of white boots 😂
Those ridiculous outfits that Big O thought were tres chic for Paris 🤣🤣🤣

You know what they’ve done don’t you? They’ve both blocked everyone who’s recently followed his new victim who already follows Sean if you get what I mean? That’s why so many of us thought they’d both deleted their instagram accounts. Which let’s be honest that attention bleep would never do.
Yep I don’t follow either of them but the IG account I use to view Pratt’s profile I now cannot see the new girl who I had previously viewed on that account. I have another account and I can see her only on this one, so she has blocked my main account as I had also viewed Pratt !!!
What odd behaviour for a new relationship - can we spend an evening cross checking all the accounts that have viewed both our stories on IG !!! 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So Ella is back but on private and now Pratt is hiding her ig handle 😂

They’ll be sharing PDA very soon and having each other’s name on Insta bio. That being said I do think he’s better suited to E. They’re closer in age (I say that very lighly) and they have more in common it seems. I do hope he finds the one and settles down. Liv just was not for him at all. She is completely out of control now and there will be a huge come down from this. Someone really needs to sit her down and talk. We’ve all been in our early 20’s and wanted to party and drink but this is taking it to the extreme. She thinks she’s living her best life but she’s sooo far from that.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All I can take from This is How dead must their relationship of been that they’ve both met someone else and neither even have the passion to retaliate

Reactions: 9
Big O’s is behaving in her usual loudmouth classless trashy behaviour and her over the top drinking and antics seems to be increasing even more lately she is one of those people that always has to be the centre of attention when in reality she is just making a bleeping idiot of herself
I don't know a lot about Dubai so I could be wrong here but I'm almost relieved she didn't decide to stay for a night during her layover. I can half imagine her being arrested there for her antics.

Reactions: 6
I hope she reads some of his threads on here and realises what he is and that’s she’s a victim of his repeated patterns. Why do some women think they’re good enough to change men like Sean ? As annoying as she is I think Olivia did well getting away from him. She seems happier

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Wonder if Sean will suddenly be a dog person now rather than cars.

Pratt & Broccoli what a 2some 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I see she did another "I've fallen and I can't get up" photoshoot. #ad for one of those life alert bracelets

Screenshot_2022-09-18-08-48-41-840_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m starting to wonder if there’s anyone left under the age of 30 on social media who hasn’t been on some tit reality show. Have we reached that point in history where everyone has their 15 minutes of fame now?

Reactions: 8
This was in her quote :-
Before meeting her date, Ella said she was desperate to get married so she could change her surname, adding her paternal grandparents were ‘very Italian’ and couldn’t understand why she hadn’t found ‘the one’ yet.
“I never knew, until she said on the programme, that she didn’t like her surname. To be honest, I think the surname is an advantage. People never forget it.”

** Dad I have found the perfect boyfriend so i can get married and change my name to something so much better than before
My married name is now Ella Pratt 😂

Don’t think your family will be too happy with his current profession though of selling Ali Express paper pants and O/F with an occasional Gay4Pay thrown for extra cash **

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.