Sean Pratt #15 Sean and Big O are no more, since £5 k on takeaways made him poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ just for a second I thought it was Pratty it must be difficult in these clubs nowadays as everyone looks the bleeping same I would probably land up standing next to the wrong guy for the rest of the evening thinking he was my date

I thought this trip they all paid for was a MUA/modelling exercise not a bloody advert for hairbrushes 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Big O really did downgrade with the portly version of Sean and I never ever thought it was possible to downgrade from him 🤣🤣🤣 ‘acc can’t cope’

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I absolutely hate that style of mens vests. Those and trainer socks make me want to projectile vomit.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m really intrigued why his new girlfriend has deleted her Instagram.

Reactions: 6
Christ he really doesn’t waste time. Story with him and the new big O walking thru street.

Maybe she deleted it coz she’s mortified by him & can’t back out or something 😂 She has a back up account tho…

Reactions: 14
Christ he really doesn’t waste time. Story with him and the new big O walking thru street.

Maybe she deleted it coz she’s mortified by him & can’t back out or something 😂 She has a back up account tho…
God it’s all so performative!! If a guy I was dating whipped out his phone to film us holding hands I would call an Uber immediately and block him on all platforms 🥴

oliviaaaa we’re ready for you take a break from posing with… hairbrushes, and spill the tea!! We need answers!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m really intrigued why his new girlfriend has deleted her Instagram.
Probably because Olivia’s friends are stalking her and people have started making comments about her on here. Then again, not sure what she expects when she decides to go out with a massive bellend like Sean!

Reactions: 11
Omg! Big O and Steve-o need to be together!! I am already looking forward to their cheesy posts!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t wait to see how things turn out with the new bird. Are we in for the same series of events that we have seen with every other girl he’s gone out with? Will she move into house on the hill? Will she get a big E? Will the chopping board have big O scored out and big E added? So many questions that I need answered!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I absolutely hate that style of mens vests. Those and trainer socks make me want to projectile vomit.
I can confirm he wears this vest every time he goes the gym, we go the same gym in Nuneaton 😂 he doesn't act the way he does on Instagram either, but I can help to laugh when I see him because all i can think about is them vile videos of him 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.