Sean Pratt #15 Sean and Big O are no more, since £5 k on takeaways made him poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not a fan of tattoos, but some look good when fresh and bright.

I thought with modern high quality ink they took decades to turn green? His already look like he had them in the 70s during a stretch in wormwood scrubs. Mouldy.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As if neither have had a melt down yet… I thought big O might of by now with being off her face 24/7

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hope something is brewing . Surely neither of them can move on like adults ?
Unless he’s made big o sign a NDA?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pratty really doesn’t like his own company does he - his life is definitely on a rinse and repeat mode, get ditched by yet another girlfriend use the pretend mental health card again then within a couple of weeks he is on the prowl for yet another looky likey victim - christ the last one was only looking for a distraction during lockdown and to up her followers/career and now we have the mysterious half photos of this new one out together unsure why he is not showing her actual face the bleeping idiot as we all know what she looks like and now she has gone private on social’s maybe she is actually embarrassed to show her followers/friends that she is on date’s with a wrinkley old bald headed Botox/filler man - it’s only a few weeks ago that he told everyone that he took advice from family members that he needed some medical intervention to get over the trauma of losing the last supposedly “love” of his life surely that should be a big red flag to anyone looking to start a new relationship so soon afterwards - obviously we are unsure yet if this girl is anything like the trashy Big O
plus we also mustn’t forget we all need some bereavement time to get over all the trauma of the departure of Big O and trying to come to terms of losing all the constant 24/7 fake loved up gym/holiday/date night/party photos they did over the last 2 years all for the gram and then all of a sudden “poof” it’s all over and now we are expected to believe it all ended so amicably 🤔🤣
I’m sure this new relationship won’t be kept quiet for too long as their followers will be diminishing by the day so tattlers we will just have to sit back and wait patiently with our 🍿 as time will tell I’m sure whether this new one will be any different to to the last one dating Pratty just to up her followers especially with an upcoming free trip to Bali on the cards or maybe he will try out a few other’s before making that final decision to move someone into Handrail HQ

Reactions: 12
De ja vue moment 😁 here is a lovely reminder of that trip to “Gay Paree” Pratty did with the Big O when we all thought he might propose I’m thinking he must have a thing for girls in plastic white boots 🤣
The last photo is the latest squeeze in her pair of white boots 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
De ja vue moment 😁 here is a lovely reminder of that trip to “Gay Paree” Pratty did with the Big O when we all thought he might propose I’m thinking he must have a thing for girls in plastic white boots 🤣
tattle never forgets

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
You know what they’ve done don’t you? They’ve both blocked everyone who’s recently followed his new victim who already follows Sean if you get what I mean? That’s why so many of us thought they’d both deleted their instagram accounts. Which let’s be honest that attention bleep would never do.

Reactions: 11
Maybe O left them behind and Sean gifted them 😆

You know what they’ve done don’t you? They’ve both blocked everyone who’s recently followed his new victim who already follows Sean if you get what I mean? That’s why so many of us thought they’d both deleted their instagram accounts. Which let’s be honest that attention bleep would never do.
How pathetic 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine meeting a new potential partner and having to explain that you had a tattle thread where you get ripped to shreds for being an hole and all your OF pics sitting on and sucking dildos have been leaked on it so please could you go through their recent followers to try and figure out who these people are?
Embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm not a fan of tattoos, but some look good when fresh and bright.

I thought with modern high quality ink they took decades to turn green? His already look like he had them in the 70s during a stretch in wormwood scrubs. Mouldy.
Sunbeds have probably done it.

Has she deleted her Instagram or blocked everyone

Reactions: 3
Sunbeds have probably done it.

Has she deleted her Instagram or blocked everyone
I don’t follow either and I can’t find her account lol

although pratt blocked me about four years ago when he had just broke up with Katherine lol

• Heart
I don’t follow either of them but I still can’t find her account. I can see his fine though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.