Sean Pratt #15 Sean and Big O are no more, since £5 k on takeaways made him poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m in the same industry… but a lot of people have stopped associating with him due to him working with “unsafe people”
Thank you for sharing your insights x Nothing surprises me with pratty boy, but he's putting that poor girl in danger in every aspect

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I just can't imagine how conversations about jobs/careers go on dates for men like Pratt.
"how was work sweetheart?"
"oh great love, I think I'm on to something. I found a new angle to capture myself clogging my arse with a dildo and I think it'll really get the 5 pound tips from old men rolling in".
What absolute madness, maybe the world should end 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I bet her traditional Italian family will be absolutely mortified when they find out what Big Dick Alpha does for a living.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
duck me he is now wearing women’s knickers 😲😲
Probably one of Olivia’s bikini bottoms that she left behind 🤣🤣

Real straight Alright! I’ve thrown up into my mouth 🤮🤮 he is the least ‘sexiest’ man on this planet

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I would rather have my teeth pulled out with pliers and I absolutely do not ‘want it’.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
His new girlfriend the 🥦 only has about 1000 REAL followers on insta. She has bought ALL her followers and only gets around 80 likes hence hiding her like count. Desperate for 5 minutes of fame 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can't deal with this nonsense, she's tagging someone who did her make-up but the filter is doing a massive amount of editing so what's the point? That's not advertising anyone's make-up ability. Ffs her nose has practically disappeared.

Screenshot_2022-09-18-15-53-23-332_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did anyone notice the “one to one chat” feature on Alpha’s Twitter page? I think I just vomited on my mouth.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I just hope whatever she does doesn’t end up including broccoli because I shall never eat it again. I’ve already had to swear off asparagus because of Fartwank Woods over on the KP thread. I’ll end up with malnutrition at this rate.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No thanks mate I will give it a miss if you don’t mind - I wonder what tune he plays when he farts 😚💨

Did anyone notice the “one to one chat” feature on Alpha’s Twitter page? I think I just vomited on my mouth.
The only thing that the pervs are interested in is looking at his pumped up 🍆 what the duck would he talk about on his one to one chat he is thick as pig tit boring as duck and bloody ugly

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
No thanks mate I will give it a miss if you don’t mind - I wonder what tune he plays when he farts 😚💨

The only thing that the pervs are interested in is looking at his pumped up 🍆 what the duck would he talk about on his one to one chat he is thick as pig tit boring as duck and bloody ugly
Maybe people want to know more about his favourite scientists? We know Brian Cox is #3 but we never found out who made it to #1 and #2 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.