Sean Pratt #14 Olivia models wobbly legged, while sean sneaks off to go get pegged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm guessing this is the video? Not going to lie, I love seeing Big O modeling :LOL:

I think that guy might be the one that's done the media rounds talking of having dozens of procedures to look like Katie price

I'm all for a bit of shameless self-promotion, but this is HILARIOUS! What exactly IS Sean M? Is he a model/dancer/influencer/mua/stylist/fashion designer/influencer/beg ?? I've never felt so awkward as i did watching that video

• Heart
Reactions: 13
17E1A7F9-38D8-4347-9CF3-A5F1D086CE6D.jpeg
Why? Just why does she think these eyebrows look good. The overall makeup look isn't bad but the eyebrows, or lack of, are bleeping dire. I just don't get it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She looks exactly like Morticia from the Addams family obvs excluding the eyebrows

I bet when they look in the mirror every morning/night without using filter’s they have to ask their reflection who the bloody hell are you 🤣🤣
On behalf of the stunning Anjelica Huston version of Morticia, I take offence to that 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Yeah right Big O pretending that her drag queen make up lessons are so popular that she is all booked up - these are just the days that the lazy cow doesn’t want to work more like !!!
Why is she explaining that "X" means no? Or that a crossed-out date means "unavailable"? How dumb are her clients???

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone else think that the brands that send Olivia clothes send her the most absolute horrific shite that they never sell just to laugh at her wearing it? Knowing that she's a grabby bleep and will wear whatever tack they send her then sell it on for a fiver, skidmarks included!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t understand why these two are constantly travelling up and down from Manchester to the midlands. If you need to be back there the following morning, surely it makes sense to just stay there.

Reactions: 14
Her table got given away, they probably had one look at her appearance and screeching like a banshee and pulled staff out of the kitchen to sit at it to make it look taken so that her and her ****** looking friend would leave with their £5 rosé wine

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You can see that Sean was with a blonde girl on his stories having the bbq (her reflection is in the glass) and then two beers in the hot tub , could it be his mum or a new lady 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 3
You can see that Sean was with a blonde girl on his stories having the bbq (her reflection is in the glass) and then two beers in the hot tub , could it be his mum or a new lady 🤷🏼‍♀️
You didn’t happen to get a screen shot did you. I never even seen the story

Reactions: 3
Still loves a thirst trap I see.

Had to share the close ups of his mouth. Them bleeping teef and that big lip. Knocks me sick 😂. Can imagine his breath smells like coffee and lynx.

He is, undoubtedly, one of the unsexiest men ever. Straight facts.
Occupying the disabled toilet I see.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Olivia’s latest post….!! Imagine getting the lift and she’s in there taking photos like that!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.