Sean Pratt #14 Olivia models wobbly legged, while sean sneaks off to go get pegged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so old fashioned but she just looks cold and I want to put a coat on her 😬

Reactions: 6
she’s posted stuff like this a few times before about not eating before a shoot or skipping meals etc and its such a pet peeve!! she has 50k followers (even if half are fake lol) it’s such a bad example to set? she’s free to do her own thing as she always does but it’s so irresponsible and immature to announce it to people who might be impressionable…

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
duck me those clothes she is 'modelling' are almost as horrific as her makeup skills

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How about she lives a healthy lifestyle and actually works out then she won’t need to starve herself before a shoot. She still looks exactly the same if she starved herself of a morning than if she doesn’t. Her body isn’t toned or remarkable and she has a saggy square bum, so these things don’t need to be done. If she actually ate healthy and exercised rather than drink alcohol 247 or pig out she may end up with the body she desires. But she doesn’t. So why just starve for the morning. You’ll happily prance about semi naked not having starved yourself on a night out so why is a shoot any different? Ridiculous mindset

Reactions: 15

Yel

I'm guessing this is the video? Not going to lie, I love seeing Big O modeling :LOL:

I think that guy might be the one that's done the media rounds talking of having dozens of procedures to look like Katie price

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I’d say so 🤣 second from the left if you’re not sure 🙊
oh wow REAL skin is so PALE ......Now his skin is like an old leather handbag - saturated in fake tan
between the weird hair , lip pumping and dick pumping - is anything about this guy actually real ?

It also didnt surpise me when Sean announced he was EXEMPT from wearing face mask during covid ......the mystery medical reasons remain a mystery - he projects this health and fitness persona with the gym - Yet he cant breathe wearing a face mask ? something dont add up there .
oh - i know he likes to smoke as well . He just thought he was far too 'special' to follow the same rules as everyone else .

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It also didnt surpise me when Sean announced he was EXEMPT from wearing face mask during covid ......the mystery medical reasons remain a mystery - he projects this health and fitness persona with the gym - Yet he cant breathe wearing a face mask ? something dont add up there .
oh - i know he likes to smoke as well . He just thought he was far too 'special' to follow the same rules as everyone else .
Maybe it’s something to do with his nose job 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
oh wow REAL skin is so PALE ......Now his skin is like an old leather handbag - saturated in fake tan
between the weird hair , lip pumping and dick pumping - is anything about this guy actually real ?
I believe his tit personality may be real but that is unconfirmed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He calls himself Sean9Pratt on that onlyfans 'modelling' website
the 9 apparenty relates to the length of his penis. he has often bragged of having a 'massive nine incher'
HOWEVER he posted a picture using a TraceyCox penis pump and he barely managed to fill it .
He had pumped himself so much - he had a testicle and half his scrotum sucked up in the tube .....and the other testicle appeared to be turning purple .

After some research on the lovehoney website , the 'TraceyCox penis pump measurements are 8 inches internal length
So its a mystery how his 9 inch penis fits into a device that is only 8 inches long .

i wonder if hes been placing the cock pump on his mouth to make his lips bigger ?

How about she lives a healthy lifestyle and actually works out then she won’t need to starve herself before a shoot. She still looks exactly the same if she starved herself of a morning than if she doesn’t. Her body isn’t toned or remarkable and she has a saggy square bum, so these things don’t need to be done. If she actually ate healthy and exercised rather than drink alcohol 247 or pig out she may end up with the body she desires. But she doesn’t. So why just starve for the morning. You’ll happily prance about semi naked not having starved yourself on a night out so why is a shoot any different? Ridiculous mindset
Sean starves himself the day before a heavy pegging session

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Imagine having so little going on in your life that you decide to drive to another town to use their gym….

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.