Sean Pratt #14 Olivia models wobbly legged, while sean sneaks off to go get pegged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pardon?

Is that a cry for help to big O

Now I’m deeping it, is that what I think it means? (If it is its very selfish, not because I think suicide is selfish but because liv is in Ibiza???) he’s getting all narcissistic

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I came straight here when I saw that. Not sure what he means though
Wether he is “weak” enough to go through with whatever he is thinking or if he strong and will fight that urge I’m assuming but I’m guessing it’s because liv is living her life in Ibiza and he’s lost his control and power over her

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
He is obviously looking for a bit of sympathy so do we need to get out the 🎻🎻
Maybe he should put an advert in local paper - looking for a new (victim) sorry girlfriend the only requirement is that her name must begin with the letter “O” 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Disturbing post if it's genuine (unlikely) or just attention seeking (likely).

If genuine, it's disturbing he is suffering badly and can't reach out and talk to someone. Also sad he can't realise it's ok to be single and has this constant need to have a partner.

If attention seeking it's even more disturbing a grown man thinks this is the best way to try get his ex to pay attention to him. Extremely disturbing he can post something fake when there are people actually struggling!

Either way, he needs therapy.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Pardon?

Is that a cry for help to big O

Now I’m deeping it, is that what I think it means? (If it is its very selfish, not because I think suicide is selfish but because liv is in Ibiza???) he’s getting all narcissistic
Predictable. Every single break up he does this! Flowers weren’t good enough this time clearly. Manipulative as duck.

Pratty had deleted his story, must have realised how manipulative he's made himself look

Reactions: 9
That is not a nice post at all, quite worrying behaviour. And whats with the background picture of being in the car with headlights shining in the dark. Very weird indeed.

Pratty had deleted his story, must have realised how manipulative he's made himself look
It's there atm. I just saw it and came here to work out what's going on. Haven't been paying attention for a long time. Has Big O escaped?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I see Big O is on her way home I do hope her chauffeur Parker Pratt is waiting for her in arrivals 🚕🚕

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.