Sean Pratt #14 Olivia models wobbly legged, while sean sneaks off to go get pegged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I find really sad about Sean’s life is the lack of friends and family presence. It’s like he has no one. I think that’s why he clings onto these relationships and can’t be single.

Reactions: 15
What I find really sad about Sean’s life is the lack of friends and family presence. It’s like he has no one. I think that’s why he clings onto these relationships and can’t be single.
I agree - he had more of a circle when he was doing the onlyfans circuits. Nowadays its just clinging on to Olivia’s circles.

Although his little mate Chris seems to have always been there. Probably his only real mate.

Reactions: 6
Perhaps he can “rent a friend“ like Big O did last year and revisit Bali as it seems the place he seems to visit when his relationships breakdown or even better take your bestie Chris - I’m sure he will be an excellent shoulder to cry on especially as I expect he has heard it all before 🎻🎻🎻

Reactions: 4
Pratty taking a break and no recent bog gym photos either he must have it bad 😭 not so good on socials is it when you have nothing to brag about - obviously the grovelling flowers didn’t work this time then - perhaps Big O would prefer a free holiday that could work or even better try a bottle of tequila maybe 🤣🤣
Nah he's getting his toes sucked while sticking butt plugs up his arse. Gotta grind to get big O back

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’d feel sorry for him if he wasn’t such an hole all through lockdowns, didn’t drive using his phone and wasn’t a sarcastic bastard. But he is.. so...

Reactions: 10
She still follows him on her makeup page. She’s honestly not 100 percent done! I’ll give her until next weekend

Reactions: 8
Just watched Big O latest post and for a teeny tiny moment I actually felt a little bit sorry for because she genuinely looked upset as she admits that she is not very good being on her own but from today she is trying to sort her life out - so Big O I’m sending you a little 🎻 🎻 or two just to help you move on without the Pratt in your life or until you change your mind once again and need a chauffeur or someone to carry your suitcases on your holidays - if this split is permanent with the Pratt I do hope you took the memory book/caricature picture from the downstairs loo and 100% mustn’t forget the “Big O“ off the shelf in the lounge
RIP âš°âš° Handrail HQ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m roaring at this comment 🤣🤣🤣🤣🥰
Just watched Big O latest post and for a teeny tiny moment I actually felt a little bit sorry for because she genuinely looked upset as she admits that she is not very good being on her own but from today she is trying to sort her life out - so Big O I’m sending you a little 🎻 🎻 or two just to help you move on without the Pratt in your life or until you change your mind once again and need a chauffeur or someone to carry your suitcases on your holidays - if this split is permanent with the Pratt I do hope you took the memory book/caricature picture from the downstairs loo and 100% mustn’t forget the “Big O“ off the shelf in the lounge
RIP âš°âš° Handrail HQ

• Haha
  • Heart
Doesn't cope well on her own and is already considering another trip to ibiza with peiple she's not spoken to got around 10 years... She'll never learn!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They still are on Facebook as a relationship.
I can’t find either of their pages on Facebook… maybe I’m blocked lol. Link one of their pages here so I can check

Doesn't cope well on her own and is already considering another trip to ibiza with peiple she's not spoken to got around 10 years... She'll never learn!
People like that are just red flags to me. They jump from friend to friend relationship to relationship never truly healing the wounded parts of themselves and constantly bleedin onto the next victim ! Can’t be on her own runs out to everyone else and goes on holidays to escape the reality of the situation she’s willingly put herself into! Grow the hell up man and go get some therapy

Reactions: 7
Finally found their pages. She still has her cover photo as the two of them and she’s asking on her stories today about nightclubs in Liverpool. Is Seany bringing her on a little city break! Ugh melters 🤣🤣

• Haha
She’s doing a Sean maloney thing - the melt is probably going to follow her there and bump into her in a club with his little bestie

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she need a sponsor to pay for her Bali trip has old Pratty run out of money 💵💵
or is she going there just to piss the old fart off as he is always tagging the place

Reactions: 9
She’s doing a Sean maloney thing - the melt is probably going to follow her there and bump into her in a club with his little bestie
I just seen that. I honestly thought with all his talk of visiting Bali he had wooed her

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.