Sean Pratt #14 Olivia models wobbly legged, while sean sneaks off to go get pegged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine paying money to chat to her. What will she do, screech down the phone at me?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We always new she had the loudest gob when on the piss but I didn’t realised the actual size of it as well - so this is her trying to sort her new life out without the Pratt is it - just looks like her usual woo woo screeching banshee type of evening getting leathered
She genuinely looks like a blowup sex doll here 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Big O shared a video and you hear her saying "I've not hit a come down yet, I'm not ready for it" ... I'm sure it'll have hit this morning hen ❄
Good job working on yourself and changing your lifestyle.

Reactions: 12
That Jordan that seems to be permanently attached to at the minute is actually vomit inducing but I can’t put my finger on why. He seems like he would be such a sly, bitchy little creep.

Reactions: 10
Has Olivia started to take notes about her walk. She’s actually not as bad tonight, not as bouncy and baby deer like lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
He's not single until the big O is smashed and the bog portrait has been flushed. We've been here so many times before

Olivia even signed up to tattle to post as a friend to say that they were over, the next week no surprise what happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has Olivia started to take notes about her walk. She’s actually not as bad tonight, not as bouncy and baby deer like lol
Maybe the walk was all Sean’s idea - now she’s free of him she’s got a new walk…..like joey from friends (would post a gif but no idea how to 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What are these weird fashion shows she goes to. It always looks like they’re in restaurants. People sat eating their dinner with Olivia stomping past.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.