Sean Pratt #14 Olivia models wobbly legged, while sean sneaks off to go get pegged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't wait to see her hungover/comedown stories today. Their lives are so void of any happiness. You can just tell Sean hates every minute of being with her but as someone said above he would rather be unhappy and in a relationship than be single. I'm around the same age as Sean and I could think of absolutely nothing worse than constantly driving someone about all the time and going out several times a week. My early 20s until I was about 25 I was out every weekend and if I didn't get out one weekend I'd feel as if the world was coming down round me. I've been out once this year which was to a wedding. I'm so much happier sitting in at the weekends with a take away and just completely chilling out and you can tell Sean would kill to have that life. But no he would rather put up with party girl banshee bleep and be miserable as duck!

Reactions: 12
The Turkey clinic centre has posted a new you tube clip with these two, it’s basically an endorsement video.
He talks about his experience, but is not charismatic about it, just like he reading autocue.
They certainly use a lot of filters, as this pic looks to be au natural. So there is no tone of Ronseal on this Big O.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
The walking down the stairs on one catwalk and then up the stairs on the other has me screaming! She’s got about as much grace as an elephant!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Newest video on Big O's story, all the models setting off confetti cannons... Big O can't get hers to work 🤣 Obviously too pissed to manage it!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s like she’s crouching down to not whack her head when she walks 🤣🤣🤣🤣 it’s like the posture of the old humans and Neanderthals🤣🤣

Her body literally did this
🚶🏼‍♀️🚶🏼‍♀️🚶🏼‍♀️🚶🏼‍♀️🚶🏼‍♀️🚶🏼‍♀️🚶🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How has the brand not noticed how bloody awful Olivia was ? I think she’s got a drink and drug issue , she can’t cope without being intoxicated. Her walk was absolutely horrific . She was wasted and thought she was the hottest girl there. On her stories after her makeup was done , she spilt Prosecco all over her makeup that a mua would have done . She’s a scruff .

Reactions: 12
It’s the pulling the dress down as she’s walking so she doesn’t show off her fanny, so professsional 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What are these shows she does in aid of? Like I assume it's not fashion. Just more influencer networking nonsense?

Reactions: 10
Why would you advertise clothes that look like a bunch of rags I’m actually wondering if this bloke actually owns an iron 🤣🤣
What a joke, so not only paper pants but creased 2nd hand t shirts for sale. Just take them to charity shop, its less hassle.
For someone who spends 5k a month on food (cough cough 😂)
Would you seriously bother with depop, unless he saw the micro account figures and thought 😱

Saw that Bali is on the cards for september, something creative apparently, mentions guys and girls. I dont think i want to know anymore 🙄

That’s an very odd request does she want ”nude” photos from her insta followers/tattlers or just from Pratty 🤣😱😱🤣
She probably been out on a school night again and not even aware what she even done.
And the comment- sick of this train.
Whats the matter with her, did your chauffeur not turn up then?
Think she so entitled.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Why would you advertise clothes that look like a bunch of rags I’m actually wondering if this bloke actually owns an iron 🤣🤣
Fuckin hell has he rolled them up in a ball n stuffed them down his knickers. Why the duck wouldnt u jst give them a wee runover with an iron. Fuckin dweeb

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought he was a tidy neat freak (he loves talking about his “ocd”) but clearly rolls T-shirts into balls and shoves them in drawers!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did anyone see Olivia's masterclass video she linked in her stories? No but why are the women all aged around 40-60. Im convinced her mum paid her friends to go. Because no woman of that age is going to willingly pay to learn to apply makeup like Olivia does. Embarrassed for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sean - give up the gym as all you do is moan about it.
Olivia - give up the diet, I’m sure shape with k8 thinks you’re a bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wonder what shapewithkate would think about all the calories Big O consumes on a night out that’s without all the other crap food that she shoves in that big fat rubber lipped banshee gob of hers

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.