Sean Pratt #14 Olivia models wobbly legged, while sean sneaks off to go get pegged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His great big arse cheeks make me want to projectile vomit. I never want to see them again.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s very homoerotic really. I like a pert man’s bum in a nice pair of jeans and everything but I don’t think most women are really into big bare arses in sweaty thongs.

Reactions: 11
Seen this….how is he the owner and creator? Blanc was on the go before Pratt? Sean replaced that guy Luke from Love Island who was on the business books before him?
“Hey mate, can you send a recent photo over to put with our social media post about your interview?”

oh

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“Hey mate, can you send a recent photo over to put with our social media post about your interview?”

oh
It doesn’t even show his brand… god this guy.

What’s the story with Big O? She has me blocked for calling her fake as her tits and teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You haven’t missed much just her usual whinging about her “bloody period” yet again - unsure why she has to broadcast that fact as who actually gives a tit - also complaining that that she hasn’t been able to sunbathe on the hottest day of the year as she has been in the “bleeping gym” for half a day (her words and not mine) then we have her “crying” because she cannot find anything suitable for the swimsuit thingy at the weekend - stupid bloody witch for leaving everything till the last minute when everyone new of the upcoming heatwave 🤣☀🤣☀

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There's probably plenty of decent swimsuits available, just none that are made of floss and show maximum underboob and sideboob simultaneously.

Reactions: 11
She always makes that face cos she thinks it looks cute… no Olivia you just look like a child .. grow up

Reactions: 12
Omg why is she making out like she's the only one in the world gets a period?????ffs. I've got endometriosis PCOS and fibroids and even I don't complain as much. I certainly don't advertise to the whole world that I'm on my period. If you're in that much pain don't go to the gym for 1 day. And how can she not know if its not gonna "clear up" by Saturday. "Clear up"???? Its not a cold

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Omg why is she making out like she's the only one in the world gets a period?????ffs. I've got endometriosis PCOS and fibroids and even I don't complain as much. I certainly don't advertise to the whole world that I'm on my period. If you're in that much pain don't go to the gym for 1 day. And how can she not know if its not gonna "clear up" by Saturday. "Clear up"???? Its not a cold
Bless you having all that , your periods must be insanely painful . I just have normal ones but I really do sympathise with those who have so much pain . Olivia is an attention seeker , she sees having anxiety as a fashion accessory . The girl has a drink issue , remember the hair extension cat walk lol the stomping didn’t make the final video . Olivia is an idiot , moans about having a period yet injects her face constantly . I’ve had my lips done and it’s way more painful than period pains I’ve had . She needs to shut the duck up . She boils my piss

Reactions: 7
None of these so called influencers actually live in the real world no wonder most of them eventually suffer with mental health problems as when they look in a mirror 1st thing in the morning before the plop has been trowelled on they must be thinking who the duck are you 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.