Sean Pratt #14 Olivia models wobbly legged, while sean sneaks off to go get pegged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Sean you think you are intelligent then you write ‘greatful’ really !!!!! What a thick tit, I’m just grateful I have a proper job and have a basic grasp of the English language!!! Runway Idol another event for nobodies if old Paperpants is a star draw !!! 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She might have been loitering about in that tatty looking gym for 4 hrs but both her and Pratty take longer taking photos of themselves than actually doing any workouts

Reactions: 8
Oh Sean you think you are intelligent then you write ‘greatful’ really !!!!! What a thick tit, I’m just grateful I have a proper job and have a basic grasp of the English language!!! Runway Idol another event for nobodies if old Paperpants is a star draw !!! 🤣🤣🤣
And him on his Blanc insta page giving it the emojis how sad 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Does anyone have Sean's license plate number? I'm sure a number, location and evidence are all police need. So sick of him driving and filming... even on a handless device is illegal now!!! If anyone has the evidence I'm reporting him

Reactions: 7
96176264-7E53-4A95-AF96-8F661A4610A6.jpeg
Found that, he's still driving the white Audi isn't he? If he is he's had it since 2018. For someone who spends 5k a month on food you'd think he would have something a bit flashier 🥴

Reactions: 5
There has been a lot of talk in the media this week about Turkey Teeth 🦷 and about the NHS being inundated with people suffering with them or whether they should go back to Turkey.
Reading the potential side effects, why bother.

Makes you wonder in time what S&O will have to endure, all in the name of vanity!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
^Apparently there's a great mini-doc (22 mins) on iPlayer - I've been meaning to watch it (and potentially forward it to a colleague who's thinking about it).

From online reading it appears that most UK dentists won't touch Turkey teef with a bargepole. Sean had better get on those "business trips" to save up for the replacements!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m watching the turkey teeth programme on bbc I player and my god ....it’s really scary ! I wonder how these influencers will look in ten years time .

Reactions: 5
They are not even veneers...they are crowns and on average need replacing every 10 years and each time they are replaced a few more mms are shaved from the stump/peg left of the tooth until no more can be taken off and then your only option would be dentures or implants. So the younger you are having these 'turkey teeth crowns' done the higher your chance of needing dentures or implants. Plus on top of that, every time a drill is taken to your teeth your chances of needing a root canal increases 😳

Personally I think ortho ( invisalign or fixed braces) followed by composite bonding would be far less invasive & look far more natural 😬

• Wow
Personally I think ortho ( invisalign or fixed braces) followed by composite bonding would be far less invasive & look far more natural 😬
This is what I want to say to my colleague - his two top front teeth eeeeever so slightly overlap, so Invisalign (or an alternative) for a while would sort it. His teeth are fairly white but a lot of dentists do whitening treatments thrown in at the end of a corrective course like Invisalign, if he wanted that.

So many people are ruining their teeth and setting themselves up for a lifetime of dental misery and expense because idiots like Olivia and Sean love to show off their Chiclet teeth on social media.

Reactions: 10
My other half got Invisalign, and yes it’s expensive and he has to wear a retainer but they look bloody amazing.

Reactions: 9
Browsing yet another Buzzfeed list of tragic people and thought this was the Pratt himself - then I remembered we bloody love his nan on here for giving him an online bollocking, so she's probably not on his list of people to make posts like this about 😂

1657964097387.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just listened to Big O‘s updating everyone why she was crap on her radio debut - the only reason she couldn’t cope with doing something actually live is because her whole life has been edited manipulated or photoshopped in one way or another - just proves to everyone that nothing in her life is actually real it’s all make believe just for social media etc

Reactions: 7
Just listened to Big O‘s updating everyone why she was crap on her radio debut - the only reason she couldn’t cope with doing something actually live is because her whole life has been edited manipulated or photoshopped in one way or another - just proves to everyone that nothing in her life is actually real it’s all make believe just for social media etc
It's ok to show your true self - she says in a video with a filter on.

• Haha
like these people on TikTok who clearly got crowns but say no they're veneers that have no idea what they've done! always go to turkey and then come back to the nhs when they have problems and beg for there teeth to be fixed aka money
most of them just needed some composite bonding I had that done and its great and no damage nothing is done to your teeth and can be removed too!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.