Sean Pratt #14 Olivia models wobbly legged, while sean sneaks off to go get pegged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Sean maloney video made my vagina retract up into my womb. Jesus Christ! Who even is he? Who is he who is he where did you find him? (RIP Nikki Grahame you iconic kween) but seriously. The video has 309 likes and was posted 11 hours ago. I just can't with the cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That Sean maloney video made my vagina retract up into my womb. Jesus Christ! Who even is he? Who is he who is he where did you find him? (RIP Nikki Grahame you iconic kween) but seriously. The video has 309 likes and was posted 11 hours ago. I just can't with the cringe.
1. He looks like a blonde kim jong un with too much filler.
2. I agree. Who is he?
3. What’s with the over the top video? What does he actually do?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
it revolts me that people seem to think the video is sensational, just like Olivia thinks her flopping backwards on a bed a million times looks good 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Really annoys me when influencers claim not to have had lip filler and their lips are now natural. It’s not how it works. I’ve had lip filler for years and haven’t had any for about two years but my lips are still not like my original ones. The filler does not completely go away!!!

Reactions: 15
Really annoys me when influencers claim not to have had lip filler and their lips are now natural. It’s not how it works. I’ve had lip filler for years and haven’t had any for about two years but my lips are still not like my original ones. The filler does not completely go away!!!
People really downplay/ignore how much migration occurs with filler, especially in very mobile areas like the lips. From what I've seen from the aesthetic doctors/medical professionals I follow online, the consensus seems to be that filler lasts longer than people believe, and a reasonable proportion of the 'I metabolise my filler really quickly and need top ups every X months' is in fact just filler migrating away from where it was injected....You can see that when you look at Olivia's video from April 19th, how much her filler has migrated across the whole of her upper lip and around the corners of her mouth. She looks like a piles cushion 😂 and of course she still has mls and mls of filler in her actual lips/face too but yeah. It doesn't go away anywhere near as quickly as people think!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Christ she looks as rough as a badgers hole in that pic absolute trailer trash with that stupid pout of hers it reminds me of those blow up dolls

• Haha
Reactions: 14
i don’t know how you can claim to be an MUA and walk out with those dusty ass ashy eyebrows ?? although saying that i bet if they were filled in she’d still make them look terrible 😂
I was gonna say what is with the lips and brows!! Cringing!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
OMG I can’t believe it - Pratty forgot to take a picture of his “INSANE” burger and sausage whatever next 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The thing I hate most about her own makeup is her eyebrows. She does too heavy of makeup to get away with light fluffy brows. Not that they need to be plastered on with a sharpy, but just filled in more and defined. Even though she would still look like a blow up doll so it makes no odds really!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Another trashy outfit hoping to get noticed when out it looks like she has been injected with dye just before having an angiogram 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.