Sean Pratt #14 Olivia models wobbly legged, while sean sneaks off to go get pegged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's forgotten the bottom half of that outfit and prancing around with a guy showing off her ass and sean seems to be getting off on it...so embarrassing

Reactions: 11
you been with Big O for over 2 years and yet she has never met this “good” friend of yours before yesterday 🤣🤣 you do talk a load of old twaddle you prick

• Haha
Reactions: 17
you been with Big O for over 2 years and yet she has never met this “good” friend of yours before yesterday 🤣🤣 you do talk a load of old twaddle you prick
He has no friends 🤣
That’s why he can’t stay single has to try find a young girl to control so he has someone.

Reactions: 15
Our homes as in plural 🤣🤣 in your dreams love you just keep on wishing Big O because he will never put your name on that house all the time he’s got a hole in his arse 🤣🤣
That genie lamp on that shelf looks absolutely ridiculous I bet it looked a lot bigger than that in the shop

Reactions: 11
Genuine question, does Olivia not be mortified having her family/Sean/friends drive her around everywhere? When will come the moment when she thinks it would be a good idea for her to get her driving test. And she can't use her anxiety from a car crash bullshit because the way she goes on in a car while people are driving is certainly not someone who suffers anxiety! Also her mum is a cringey bleep!

Reactions: 17
Genuine question, does Olivia not be mortified having her family/Sean/friends drive her around everywhere? When will come the moment when she thinks it would be a good idea for her to get her driving test. And she can't use her anxiety from a car crash bullshit because the way she goes on in a car while people are driving is certainly not someone who suffers anxiety! Also her mum is a cringey bleep!
My thoughts exactly - I could not have written the above any better myself 👍🏻👍🏻

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.