Sean Pratt #14 Olivia models wobbly legged, while sean sneaks off to go get pegged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if she’ll upload any pics of Big S at “work” like she did on the Mexico (?) flight!
I hope so. I hope it gets messy. 😂

Wonder if S will revert back to plugging his only fans to recover the losses of Big O?

Reactions: 11
He doesn’t need to plug his OF, he already has regular clients in the background that keep him afloat. Whenever he is in Manchester, London, Newcastle having ‘meetings’ he’s actually meeting his regular clients to do muscle worship and weird foot fetish things 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
At this point I genuinely think she’s taking the total piss with her walking and posing. She must SURELY be doing this on purpose?!!! Who looks back at videos of themselves walking and lolloping around like that and thinks they look good???

Reactions: 13
She is recycling them old bikini pictures of hers i see in the hope of upping her followers on the gram and OF - she must be getting a bit desperate for some pocket money as the future looks very grim when you have to pay for your own bar bills 🍷🤣🍷

Reactions: 8
I really don't know why he talks like that with his baby voice ect, I seen him in the gym and my boyfriend has even had a argument with him because he drives like a idiot and never spoke like it 🙄

Reactions: 14
I really don't know why he talks like that with his baby voice ect, I seen him in the gym and my boyfriend has even had a argument with him because he drives like a idiot and never spoke like it 🙄
Lmaooooo I can’t stand it!!!!
And the way he keeps turning his head to show his side profile because he obvs thinks he looks good 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 heeeeeavin

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Oh my! What’ve I missed!!!! Hahaha. So they’ve unfollowed one another. No photo evidence of Pratt on Big O’s page. They’ve both got their OnlyFans in their bios again. She’s moved out. He's put his page on private.

I need to check in on them more often!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bloody hell mine is still showing them both following each other plus numerous photos of them together - think i might have to complain to insta about this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Bloody hell mine is still showing them both following each other plus numerous photos of them together - think i might have to complain to insta about this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
There are still a few pics of them together on Big O’s IG if you scroll down (she has deleted a lot) including this monstrosity, which I will leave here for prosperity before it gets deleted!!!! He is so gross 🤢🤢🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Big O moved out, not following each other, no photos of each other...It's 2021 again, MY TIME MACHINE WORKS!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.