Sean Pratt #14 Olivia models wobbly legged, while sean sneaks off to go get pegged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Complaining of his sore back after mowing the hill. Just get a zimmer frame already you moaning bleeping bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Complaining of his sore back after mowing the hill. Just get a zimmer frame already you moaning bleeping bleep!
Should never have got rid of the handrail, always knew it would come in use. 😂

Big O could have used it as a prop for modelling too.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The state of that grass - how can he try and call it a lawn !!!! Yes Sean grass grows when you are too bleeping lazy to look after it properly 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All that supposedly working out in hundreds of gyms I would have thought mowing a lawn would be a piece of piss 🥵🤬🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Everything that comes out of that twats gob is such an exaggerated lie - if your grass grows that long in 2 weeks then you have a mega problem perhaps if you stand in your garden long enough you might even grow to over 6ft tall like you claim on a regular basis 🤣 you are always professing to having excellent knowledge about everything these days perhaps you should try using the spell checker as “FOREST” only has one “R” you bleeping idiot
Ffs I am absolutely done in! This has just made me laugh so much! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This whole thread has me in absolute stitches 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She is one grotty smelly bleep. Out for drinks in the clothes she had on this morning and traveled for 4 hours in. Definitely smells like prawn cocktail walkers the fuckin Ming dog

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She is one grotty smelly bleep. Out for drinks in the clothes she had on this morning and traveled for 4 hours in. Definitely smells like prawn cocktail walkers the fuckin Ming dog
She trained in those clothes too and it was a very hot day 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The thing that gets me about Olivia's 'clothing' is it always looks so complicated. She wears so little but conversely there is such a lot of it. Two pairs of pants (y tho) and lots of laces and straps, then a very wierd shrunken cape/bolero jacket type thing.

• Haha
Been in work a few hours after partying. I bet the Salon manager will not be impressed.
Totally unprofessional behaviour, best not to go out on a school night, when you have to face clients the next day.

Reactions: 11
Been in work a few hours after partying. I bet the Salon manager will not be impressed.
Totally unprofessional behaviour, best not to go out on a school night, when you have to face clients the next day.
She does this ALL the time! Out all night absolutely off he face then a few hours later she’s got makeup clients. Imagine how she must smell right in their faces, eurgh!! It’s so unprofessional.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
She does this ALL the time! Out all night absolutely off he face then a few hours later she’s got makeup clients. Imagine how she must smell right in their faces, eurgh!! It’s so unprofessional.
I remember last year the lead up to Christmas would be the same but then clients cancelled and she moaned.

Omg rememeber when Liv moved to Nuneaton the first time, and then posted on her stories that she wouldn't give her manchester/bolton based clients a refund if they can't make their appointment which was now 2 hours away. LOL she is a disaster.

• Haha
I see Companies House have now published the Micro accounts for Blanc.
Anybody on here, good with Finance or know about business to know what each area means.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.