Sean Pratt #14 Olivia models wobbly legged, while sean sneaks off to go get pegged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s actually so creepy at this point that sean HAS to follow olivia on all of her nights out but then constantly complains that he can’t hack it anymore and he’s old etc, why are you there then? why date a young 20 something who loves going out then if your lifestyles aren’t that compatible? it must be a control issue but clearly a self awareness issue also if he doesn’t realise how embarrassing he is

• Heart
Reactions: 19
it’s actually so creepy at this point that sean HAS to follow olivia on all of her nights out but then constantly complains that he can’t hack it anymore and he’s old etc, why are you there then? why date a young 20 something who loves going out then if your lifestyles aren’t that compatible? it must be a control issue but clearly a self awareness issue also if he doesn’t realise how embarrassing he is
I agree. I love my husband but by duck if he came on every night out I went on I'd just stop going out. I love to have my own time out with the girls, for the very rare times I do go out drinking now.

Reactions: 7
Her makeup looks so much better since a proper mua has done it . I don’t get the ashy brows but they look less ashy tonight than normal . Sean is a creep.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Is it me or does her catwalk walk her worse every time?! It's bleeping hilarious. Never seen such a stompy, bouncy unfeminine walk ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is it me or does her catwalk walk her worse every time?! It's bleeping hilarious. Never seen such a stompy, bouncy unfeminine walk ever.
She doesn’t seem to be able to walk properly in heels lol I mean what the hell is that walk, and her stupid hair flick gives me the he ick

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She'd had a fair amount to drink beforehand (no surprise) so I'd imagine that Dutch courage makes her think she's the absolute bomb.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
6D1B19B0-51D0-4055-A57C-0420EB6CA8E5.png
I absolutely can bleeping not with those eyebrows!! How can she thinks this looks good?! Fuckin gong

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
How does she drink as much as she does. I like to go out and have fun myself at times but the amount of alcohol she consumes in any of her day/night outings is shocking ! Mixed drinks, shots. And it’s a lot of drinks. 6 bottles of beer is my limit and I’m ready for bed 🤣

Alcoholism is in my family and I’m beginning to think she has a problem, once starts she doesn’t seem to be able to control herself

Why does she wear the exact same outfits in different colours. The one that barley covers her breasts.
She looks so tragic with the big hair to match. Like a drag queen.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's far too cumbersome for that catwalk, next to all the other girls she just does not fit in!! Looks like Sean has just lurked about all evening not joining in which is just weird in my opinion. Totally not a compatible couple and would rather be miserable together than be alone (and probably happy).

Reactions: 8
I see chauffeur Parker Pratt is now the camera man as well that’s possibly why there are so many shot’s of her fat saggy arse all the time but I am really grateful for his pictures of her trying to do that cat walk tit as it’s absolutely hilariously laughable and priceless but also horrendous at the same time

• Haha
I can’t cope with that walk! She’s pissed as duck! Bahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.