Sean Pratt #13 undies on the beach in Jan, won't get vaxxed but loves snorting fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they actually going to explore any of the places she is posting or just take a pic as they walk past? They can’t have only spent an hour in The Louvre…

Reactions: 9
Did they even go in the Louvre? I only saw pictures of them outside it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Olivia must absolutely stink! She’s had the same blouse and tights/leggings on for 3 days!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
bleeping Hilarious it’s closed every Tuesday 🤣🤣 if he was that educational you would have thought he would have checked the visiting times 1st
Oh my god that is too good - notice how quiet he went on his stories about his educational favourite day of his trip is a visit to the closed Louvre !!!! Ha ha what a bleeping tool 🤣🤣🤣

The bobbing walk, the outfit the man’s face in the background - I cannot stop watching this car crash !!! She is so unintentionally funny !!! 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t wait til Olivia is home and back wearing her imported from China gym wear and her barely there clothing. This Parisian chic look she is going for just isn’t it.

Reactions: 12
Shes like an extra from Austin Powers in those outfits..

OLIVIA POWERS : The GayPay that Sh*gged me 🌸✌☮

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Arc de triomphe???????what an embarrassment at least spell check a world famous landmark
We all know I'm no Sean fan but I'm very tired so confused at this post - is this not how to spell it?

Oh my god that is too good - notice how quiet he went on his stories about his educational favourite day of his trip is a visit to the closed Louvre !!!! Ha ha what a bleeping tool 🤣🤣🤣

The bobbing walk, the outfit the man’s face in the background - I cannot stop watching this car crash !!! She is so unintentionally funny !!! 🤣🤣🤣
Guarantee you the people sitting at that cafe thought she was a Russian hooker

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Honestly what was the point of this trip ? All they did was walk around the streets and look at buildings and eat and drink. They didn’t even go up the Eiffel Tower. Had to have been the biggest waste of a holiday ever!

Reactions: 13
Honestly what was the point of this trip ? All they did was walk around the streets and look at buildings and eat and drink. They didn’t even go up the Eiffel Tower. Had to have been the biggest waste of a holiday ever!
And not a hint of a proposal in sight!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Bet Sean wouldn’t pay for them to go up it 😆

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.