Sean Pratt #12 Love's young dream, Olivia doesn't mind that guys pay to see him cream.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s also not letting those hideous stompers off her feet, they’re going to have to be surgically removed at this rate.
One of my brothers has a theory that balenciaga’s are social experiment to prove that people will buy anything expensive no matter how ugly it is, Olivia’s shoe’s definitely support this theory!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
They are bloody ugly 😳 Here are fake tho? She even advertised the insta shop she bought them from.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The most unattractive ‘model’ ever. Not in the ugly sense but in the sense of awkwardness and begging to be a top influencer. It’s really an ugly trait, her facials, poses and big feet do nothing for her. At all. She hasn’t got the minerals to do it 😩

Reactions: 17
The ‘Chanel’ gloves.. I can’t get over how brazen she is at showing off fake gear. bleeping horrendous. The stitching on the C’s.. 🥴
She’s just cheap through and through. I wish someone would sort her bloody weft on these shoots too.

Nothing to see here… just Sean staring into your soul. Nightmare inducing.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg just seen the gloves 🤣🤣🤣🤣 they look like they've been stitched by my 3 yr old.

Who dis by the way? Farrrking ell girl, she literally trowels that tit on her face, poor skin must be suffocated 😫

PS why no 🤢 warning before posting the picture of your split toe seany? 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Seany boy won’t show his cut toe on instagram incase his account gets taken down but he gladly shares his pumped up cock in a pair of budgie smugglers 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Poor old Pratty has stubbed his little toe so its off to the local A & E department :ROFLMAO:
maybe its time you purchased a first aid kit for these little accidents as they get more frequent now your older - I'm unsure where you will put though as your poor place is already heaving with every gadget and accessory known to mankind and why have you put up a fake X-ray - he is such a tosser and drama queen

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I get the impression Big O’s taking on the Runway again tonight. I also see poor little Seany Warney with is little injured tootsie is braving the pain to go to Liverpool too, I imagine to go sit in a corner somewhere and look utterly miserable as always 🤣 what a life…

• Haha
You know when you were younger and u bumped your head or scraped ur knee and your mum or dad would “kiss” it better and it would magically take the pain away? Maybe Sean can get one of his regular punters to kiss/suck his toe better. Hope that helps Sean xx

3682971C-B049-4EC0-A514-552F152EE353.jpeg
These both popped up on my stories consecutively. Katherine does it right as always, I’ve always said it’s one or the other. Either boobs or legs, so if the cleavage is out, the legs are away or vice versa. Olivia is just the most tacky, cheapy looking skank ever!

You know when you were younger and u bumped your head or scraped ur knee and your mum or dad would “kiss” it better and it would magically take the pain away? Maybe Sean can get one of his regular punters to kiss/suck his toe better. Hope that helps Sean xx

These both popped up on my stories consecutively. Katherine does it right as always, I’ve always said it’s one or the other. Either boobs or legs, so if the cleavage is out, the legs are away or vice versa. Olivia is just the most tacky, cheapy looking skank ever!
Soz don’t know why the Olivia pic posted about 90 times 🥲

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
It really amazes me a girl like Katherine would have gone for him? She’s the kind of girl I’d look at in total awe. She seems to always get it right?

Olivia however… I guess I wouldn’t look twice if I saw her on the street corner

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I see big O was hop, skipping and jumping down that catwalk last night! They’re just one massive piss up these ‘modelling’ events aren’t they. Seany El-Pratt-a-tron managed to drag his poorly toe to the shenanigans! What a bleeping weapon he is. A&E drama 🙄

also, big O’s face is looking really swollen. The lips and cheeks look like they’re full to the brim with filler.

• Haha
I note: Olivia “pratting” herself down a catwalk again - Sean, nothing. No post. Nothing.
We know you’re embarrassed too hun. Come on here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s like a bouncy ball making her way down that ‘catwalk’. I’d love to know what the person thought when he recruited her to walk 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s like a bouncy ball making her way down that ‘catwalk’. I’d love to know what the person thought when he recruited her to walk 🤣
Probably absolutely hammered by the time the event started. Like everything she does, it was loud and unsubtle. Don't give up the day job love (whatever that is)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wasn’t it after the Bolton slutdropping event, sorry, fashion show, that broke the pair of the Pratt’s up? The unfollow, block, delete for 24 hours. Wonder if there’ll be any repercussions after last nights party…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.