Sean Pratt #12 Love's young dream, Olivia doesn't mind that guys pay to see him cream.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes me laugh, the pill is so bad for her but all the shite she puts into her face and lips is tickety boo I guess?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do we think that shock horror a happy accident will happen and she’ll be pregnant or maybe it won’t as he’s got to go near her first and as of late he’s not really shown that he’s that keen.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do we think that shock horror a happy accident will happen and she’ll be pregnant or maybe it won’t as he’s got to go near her first and as of late he’s not really shown that he’s that keen.
Could she give up her screeching nights out with her cronies? Or her new modelling career? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Many more munching of dildos hotdogs this Christmas! 🎅🏻 🎄 well someone’s got to bring the money in to keep Olivia! Because her high flying modelling career just ain’t it!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
F98A5761-4427-4838-AF40-8D8C0654D265.jpeg

None of those destinations will never become a reality unless he fucks Olivia off because she’s never going to have the money to travel the world and he wouldn’t have the money to take her, and to be honest even if he did have the money I don’t think he would take her to leech off him. In fact, I think he hates her. He seems so dead inside, comparing to how he was with past ex’s like Katherine. Sometimes I feel kinda sorry for him, then he goes on like a complete cock and any sympathy I had goes out the window!

Reactions: 19
View attachment 884241
None of those destinations will never become a reality unless he fucks Olivia off because she’s never going to have the money to travel the world and he wouldn’t have the money to take her, and to be honest even if he did have the money I don’t think he would take her to leech off him. In fact, I think he hates her. He seems so dead inside, comparing to how he was with past ex’s like Katherine. Sometimes I feel kinda sorry for him, then he goes on like a complete cock and any sympathy I had goes out the window!
I agree but Karmas a witch. I think now it’s less of covid spoiled my holiday plans more that list of places just isn’t Instagram queen and the Norths hardest working model Olivia’s idea of a good time. I reckon it’s not Sean’s either. I couldn't think of anything more embarrassing than Sean in Cambodia trying to vibe with the locals, and modelling his pants around the pool or in Japan, no way. Stick to Dubai and Mexico Sean.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Big O is very pleased with herself now that she can cook a meal without messing it up - when did opening a packet of rice and a jar of jalfrezi sauce class as real cooking 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ugh I remember using that aesthetics company years ago! The woman was so rough and my lips looked awful! I would never use them again! A decent company shouldn’t need “celebs” to promote them

Reactions: 5
She’s also not letting those hideous stompers off her feet, they’re going to have to be surgically removed at this rate.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has she dipped her face in ronseal?! The difference in colour between her face and her hands is quite something 🤣
Screenshot_20211124_164746_com.instagram.android_edit_543324450703031.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.