Sean Pratt #12 Love's young dream, Olivia doesn't mind that guys pay to see him cream.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time creating a new thread so hopefully I’ve done it all okay.

New thread title thanks to @MarkC1387

I can’t believe we are 12 threads deep for this absolute nobody. Things have been quiet recently, the sweet loved up couple are very much back together and in love and getting ready to celebrate their first crimbo in their first forever home. Cute. Olivia is still a screaming, drunken, annoying bleep as always.

Just seen this on his story and edited it to fit what he really meant!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why hasn’t he been on holiday in 9 months? I know he’s an antivaxxer but you can still go away providing you do all the tests

Reactions: 9
Off he goes with his ‘rock’ tit again 🤟🏼 Just cause you wear eyeliner doesn’t make you a rock or heavy metal fanatic. It really grinds my gears and I don’t even like rock or heavy metal 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Second hand embarrassment watching him ask people to suggest music for a playlist . A real fan would have a plentiful playlist of their favourite artists and songs. The poor fucker really doesn’t have a clue does he ? He thinks he’s so cool and edgy, you’re a dumb brained duck bro who sells themselves online for a living !

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Christ she’s absolutely BEGGING to be reposted with faded, she’s now even tagged Chet 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Do we think they’ve had a falling out as loves young dream aren’t draped over each other, she’s not making him slop and calling him pudding and they aren’t posing it up in front of the Christmas Tree that taste forgot. She’s with her mum this evening and maybe he’s seeing his ‘paid’ friends. I wonder if it’s over the whole Kurtis/zaralanena fallout as they’ve clearly picked sides, Sean genuinely probably had his eyes on that double ended dildo Kurtis was waving around.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Do we think they’ve had a falling out as loves young dream aren’t draped over each other, she’s not making him slop and calling him pudding and they aren’t posing it up in front of the Christmas Tree that taste forgot. She’s with her mum this evening and maybe he’s seeing his ‘paid’ friends. I wonder if it’s over the whole Kurtis/zaralanena fallout as they’ve clearly picked sides, Sean genuinely probably had his eyes on that double ended dildo Kurtis was waving around.
I thought the exact same thing. They are obvious 🤣🤣 repeated patterns. Who do they think they are fooling ! Something definitely happened. Olivia will be bored and sober on Monday and back in handrail on the hill cooking carbonara from a jar

• Haha
Seany boy sat in his hot tub 40 degrees , and I’ve still got me fan on 🥵 . I feel for his neighbours for what they will witness 😩

Reactions: 7
I’ve been blocked by big O for calling her fake on her reviews post 🤣🤣 I can’t keep up with these pair.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve been blocked by big O for calling her fake on her reviews post 🤣🤣 I can’t keep up with these pair.
Same she blocked me when she said lockdown had been hard and I said yes while you went on your 4 “ work” trips thru the year then she called me jealous 😭🤣 jealous of that crusty tit stain who wears size 12s

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also I was blocked by Jordi too and she shared me pic on her insta hahahahaha

she was selling clothes she got for free so I commented she should give money to charity. Shared my pics off insta andtagged me the woman

• Haha
I reckon they have well fallen out since she went out, they haven’t mentioned each other or been near each other

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.