Sean Pratt #12 Love's young dream, Olivia doesn't mind that guys pay to see him cream.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Roll on Monday when big o complains she’s so ill! Not surprising as she’s got everything hanging out.. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The dribbling on this video is just the absolute ONE. Dads taking his teenage daughter out again I see. 1am curfew Liv-E-Uhh! Love it when my fave rockstar is out at Boujee. So fitting for our dark lord. Wonder if Lystra will play him some Linkin Park?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Funny how the pair of them always recover 100% from their ailments every weekend just in time for yet another meal and a piss up - I wonder if he forgot that he was supposedly having dry November there again I cannot ever imagine Big O agreeing to that EVER 🤣 🤣

Reactions: 10
Did he drink drive?
It certainly looks like it - one day his luck will run out driving whilst under the influence hopefully he won’t kill someone in the meantime with his stupidity - it seems that any drink driving laws don’t apply to the Pratt

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I see that her mum Maria Bracegirdle always likes Sean’s comments on O’s posts but doesn’t follow him. Gutted O’s deleted those gorgey videos of her screeching, sorry, singing, with her pal!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Pratty upset because his gazebo has blown away ffs what did you expect when you live on a hill - also I cannot understand why he whinging about his £500 gazebo when I bet his nights out cost him far more than that especially as the Big O drinks like a fish whenever she get’s the chance especially when someone else is footing the bill

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She must have been freezing in those outfits last night. Just realised there was an outfit change between the first tacky spot and the second. Even if you stitched the two outfits together there still wouldn't be enough material.

• Haha
So if Pratty is at the gym today and bragging how many sessions he will be doing this week then wtf was he doing wasting someone’s precious time on Friday attending the local A & E dept when all he had to do was put a little sticky plaster on it - bleeping drama queen or what

Reactions: 17
I see that her mum Maria Bracegirdle always likes Sean’s comments on O’s posts but doesn’t follow him. Gutted O’s deleted those gorgey videos of her screeching, sorry, singing, with her pal!
And if you check where Maria works on FB it’s a shocker

Reactions: 6
no wonder the pair of them are always ill when they dish up slop looking like that and then have the audacity to call it dinner - personally I think it looks like the cat has been sick yet again - better to stick to having takeaways it might be safer otherwise you might be visiting the A & E department again sooner than you think

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.