Sean Pratt #12 Love's young dream, Olivia doesn't mind that guys pay to see him cream.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her tits are also haging below the bottom of the bikini top. No class whatsoever, looks like a drunken 40 year old trying to look 20 on a night out šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 9
I mean why youā€™d hire her in the first place is beyond me. Sheā€™s openly admitted sheā€™s a lazy witch, her modelling isnā€™t going to be making any true models quiver in fear that sheā€™s going to steal their career. Her runway walk is bleeping laughable šŸ¤£ and more often than not the clothes she ā€˜modelsā€™ she makes them look shittier and tackier than they already are, but god I love watching it (with the sound down) every time itā€™s happens šŸ¤£.

Reactions: 13
She looks soooo tacky and classless ā€¦ how vile is that ā€œdressā€ šŸ¤¢

Love how Olivia always makes a miraculous recovery from feeling ā€œill for a monthā€ every time thereā€™s alcohol or going out involvedā€¦ moron
It looks like the cheap and nasty version of a Zena warrior Princess costume. I hope none of them smoke, all that polyester is a massive fire hazard!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She looks soooo tacky and classless ā€¦ how vile is that ā€œdressā€ šŸ¤¢

Love how Olivia always makes a miraculous recovery from feeling ā€œill for a monthā€ every time thereā€™s alcohol or going out involvedā€¦ moron
No amount of make up could make her look pretty, her dress sense is the worst Iā€™ve ever seen

Reactions: 5
My god. Sean,we know you tried to replace Katherine with Big O but come on?! There is NO comparison. Katherine is a beautiful stunning lady šŸ˜

Delighted! The gazebo smashed someone's greenhouse so the neighbours are seriously pissed AND he has to shell out. What a lovely unexpected bit off karma for a Saturday!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What a Pratt didn't he realise that buying all this tit for his garden that any high winds could cause some damage to his or someone else's property winds love garden furniture especially gazebos - I bet he is also one of those twats that keep their dustbins out in their front gardens all year because they are too lazy to put them in the back garden when emptied - then wonder why the all the contents get blown down the road - mind you people like him wouldn't give a tit about that sort of thing as its beneath them to ever go and pick it up - perhaps he is realising that being a home owner he has to take responsibly for his actions where as before it was always someone else's problem

Reactions: 10
Katherine is in Dubai. And so is that zaralena. Hope they bump into each other and discuss Olivias ā€œmodellingā€ šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
I see heā€™s finally posted a photo saying how proud he is of LIV-E-UHHH doing what she loves. Been reading here then Seany Boy?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
See the Iceland version of Posh and Becks are back at Boujee! Roll on Big O screeching to the camera in 4,3,2,1ā€¦.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What is she wearing tonight šŸ™ˆ itā€™s bloody freezing and sheā€™s wearing hardly anything again. I donā€™t understand why she insists on having everything hanging out.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.