Sean Pratt #12 Love's young dream, Olivia doesn't mind that guys pay to see him cream.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You would have thought they would have sourced a bigger and better Christmas tree for this pathetic shoot - perhaps they could have used this one from the restaurant - now that’s a proper Christmas tree
That first tree is actually 7 foot .. big O is 8 foot so it looks tiny next to her

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They must of blocked each other too as Pratt’s comments on her photos have come off. The most immature, embarrassing, load of bollocks ‘relationship’ ever. They totally deserve each other the pair of total chumps.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why would you go out for a heavy roast and then cook a meal like that a mere 4 hours later?

Reactions: 11
The poses are awful ! The difference between the photo of her and the other girl on the shoot today… she literally has zero self awareness. she’s tone deaf

Reactions: 10
The poses are awful ! The difference between the photo of her and the other girl on the shoot today… she literally has zero self awareness. she’s tone deaf
Who told her the open mouth looks good? Maybe Sean because he’s a fan of having his mouth open,,.,, and a dildo in it 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 13
TMI Big O - I know you just can keep your gob shut on a daily basis but surely some personal information is best kept private - next you will be advertising when you last had a 💩💩

Reactions: 5
Did we spy the bedside table - immaculate 🤣 gathering cans and rubbish already. And no doubt dust and sweets for good measure

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Careful Big “O” - coming off the pill resulted in my first born 😂 imagine she got preggo
I don’t mean to be bad but I couldn’t think of anything worse! I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s actually what’s she’s hoping for

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.