Sean Pratt #12 Love's young dream, Olivia doesn't mind that guys pay to see him cream.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sean STILL can’t get over the fact he can eat veg now… Jesus every time that boy has veg he’s flabbergasted…NO ONE CARES you uncultured ignorant idiot
Is that tattie peelings on the side of the plate?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her feet bring new meaning to Big O. I see she’s complaining again about having to go up and down the motorway, the poor little lamb, all this standing in front of the camera and walking down a catwalk must be incredibly tiring, someone get the poor girl a holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
BE357E78-436F-4637-BE1E-05212D67CA03.jpeg
To encourage selfish brain dead cunts like yourself to re use bags to keep the planet ticking over for our future generations. God forbid he ever procreates!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Honestly it must be so annoying to actual models who are in the industry and have agencies to see all these influences 🤮 pretending to be models. They honestly think just trying on some clothes in the bog mirror and putting a cringe caption on IG is modeling, they would never in a million years get signed with an actual agency, and real models don't just have a random photo shoot in the town centre they have castings, call times multiple shoots in a day having to run all over the city ect.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Watching all her shared stories of her ✨ modelling ✨ and realising her anxiety and bad mental health must have had a day off today! Absolute cringe worthy! Also her friend Olivia looks like she needs a bath anytime I’ve seen her.

My god big O.....WHAT was that??? I don't ever recall any professional models basically getting their tits out and slut dropping on a 'catwalk' . Someone put her in the bin 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Was it just me that was really confused by her modelling?! The most awkward ‘walk’ Iv ever seen! The blowing kisses and the slut dropping.. tacky!! Big o, YOUR NEVER GUNNA MAKE IT!!! 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So was that her audition for the swim suit competition or was she just showing off 🤷🏻‍♀️ like what was that, so cringe can you imagine being in that bar and seeing that going off 🤮🤣🤣🤣. How does she not cringe at those videos.

Reactions: 11
Was all of that really her trying to prove herself on a ‘ cat walk ‘ id never hire her again ! That was fuckin embrassing. What a fuckkn tit show. Olivia you have the potential to take on board what we say , hun . Grow fuckin up , you wouldn’t get further than the end of your own nose if ya don’t !

Without the tiger filter ! You look normal hunni

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Kate Moss who?!? Gigi Hadid I hear this morning has retired following Olivia’s cat walk debut last night, she was just that good 🤥. It was bleeping laughable 🤣 that was the cringiest most awkward thing I’ve seen. Are we sure it wasn’t just her on a normal night out? There was no modelling going on there, just Olivia on her usual drunk nights out with her mates. Safe to say real models will have slept easy last night 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her account could almost be mistaken as a parody account nowadays with the tit she uploads and does.
Catwalk? My arse. Get in the sea Olivia.

• Haha
  • Heart
So walking awkwardly in a pub is now catwalk?! 🤣🤣 turn it in you daft cow
She’s obviously proud of it though, I mean the amount of times she’s bloody reposted herself 🤣. I might ask her and Sean if they can do a modelling master class as they’ve both got the best moves in the business 🤪.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Notice how Mr Nu-Metal never put up a video of her “magical catwalk debut”

Perhaps even he knew it was embarrassing.

I’ll admit - I keep watching her. It’s so cringe that I can’t look away!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.