Sean Pratt #12 Love's young dream, Olivia doesn't mind that guys pay to see him cream.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this bloke is cooking breakfast in bed for someone and guess who is showing the same kitchen picture - does Big O really believe that she is in a monogamous relationship with Old Pratt - personally I would definitely be having doubts about that
Detective level 250!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Pratt is such a thick twit - if you totally agree with this sentiment and nothing on social’s is real then WTF are you still peddling your tit then on Insta at every given opportunity
He really tries to make himself sound smart but horribly fails 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Pratt is such a thick twit - if you totally agree with this sentiment and nothing on social’s is real then WTF are you still peddling your tit then on Insta at every given opportunity
So first they’re #couplegoals and a few days later he’s admitted social media is all smoke and mirrors🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
‘Hope everyone had a lovely week filled with happiness, success & opportunities.’
She tries desperately hard to be a kind person doesn’t she. Unfortunately for her she’s absolutely not.

Pratt asking people for music recommendations. Haha my point proven. He knows duck all. Cringe central!

Reactions: 16
Well I don’t know about you but I’m totally surprised to here there’s trouble in paradise. Again.

Shooketh I am.

• Haha
can you imagine your fella going the toilet then uploads a video of himself pouting in the fellas toilets 🤮🤮🤮🤣 so embarrassing

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I always thought he’d go to Newcastle to see that special client (he’d always disappear for 24 hours after announcing he was going there!) but looks like it’s a random Monday night date night with the banshee.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else feel like Seany Boy isn’t as invested in this relationship as she currently is? Just a vibe I’m getting. When she laughed on his story, the look he gave her for interrupting.
Also, Imagine asking if you need a cat to get into a cat cafe.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone else feel like Seany Boy isn’t as invested in this relationship as she currently is? Just a vibe I’m getting. When she laughed on his story, the look he gave her for interrupting.
Also, Imagine asking if you need a cat to get into a cat cafe.
I died at that! I mean how thick do you have to be to think you have to take a cat to get into a cat cafe 🤣
I agree she’s definitely appears to be way more invested. God knows what else she must hold on him for him to keep dragging it out and trying to play couple goals when nobody with a brain cell believes it. Well he’s stuck with her for Christmas I imagine 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I died at that! I mean how thick do you have to be to think you have to take a cat to get into a cat cafe 🤣
I agree she’s definitely appears to be way more invested. God knows what else she must hold on him for him to keep dragging it out and trying to play couple goals when nobody with a brain cell believes it. Well he’s stuck with her for Christmas I imagine 🤣
Well.. it is cuffing season, and she’s well and truly cuffed him. He’s thick as absolute pig tit and the ultimate cringe machine. My toes curl so much watching his stories. It’s the raspy arrogant laugh he does too.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Now whinging has he has to ‘work’ aka stand there with his clown poses (fingers crossed he’s filming it as I’m sure we all need a giggle on this gloomy Tuesday) but it’s cold. Awww the poor lamb! If you don’t enjoy it Sean you lazy twit get a proper job, solves the problem eh!

F5C68E0B-E144-423E-BD21-4137AA5BADB1.jpeg

Obligatory pitcher & piano mirror selfie.. yeah if you’re a bleeping girl you absolute fruity duck! I swear he makes my toes absolutely curl into a different dimension the absolute drip! Sean you’re so punk rock with your studded belt and leather jacket!! Your rock songs you had to ask for the other day obviously worked a treat wooooo rock on Sean 🤟🏼🙄🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
View attachment 869135
Obligatory pitcher & piano mirror selfie.. yeah if you’re a bleeping girl you absolute fruity duck! I swear he makes my toes absolutely curl into a different dimension the absolute drip! Sean you’re so punk rock with your studded belt and leather jacket!! Your rock songs you had to ask for the other day obviously worked a treat wooooo rock on Sean 🤟🏼🙄🤮
A different dimension ROFL 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 he’s literally stomach churning!

Stop moaning about doing a shoot outside in the cold it’s your job you whinging shitbag - or instead of complaining about it why don’t you just pay for a room you 🤬🤬 cheapskate

Stop moaning about doing a shoot outside in the cold it’s your job you whinging shitbag - or instead of complaining about it why don’t you just pay for a room you 🤬🤬 cheapskate
He’ll just be desperately worried his wiener won’t be hanging down to his knees in the cold weather.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.