Sean Pratt #12 Love's young dream, Olivia doesn't mind that guys pay to see him cream.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well perhaps he would prefer to go back to being a builder where he has to work all day outside in the winter? He’s probably moaning about the cold because he’s so used to ramming objects up his arse from the comfort of handrail on the hill with the heating on full.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Now whinging has he has to ‘work’ aka stand there with his clown poses (fingers crossed he’s filming it as I’m sure we all need a giggle on this gloomy Tuesday) but it’s cold. Awww the poor lamb! If you don’t enjoy it Sean you lazy twit get a proper job, solves the problem eh!
It’s warmer down South Sean, please duck off back to where you came from 👋🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Wonder which random carpark or building rooftop his shoot is going to be at

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lola Jean’s is a bit of him. ‘Gothic’ feel with mock antique furniture I’m assuming. Or maybe the flowery sugar skull was the cherry on the top. Mad how his house is literally beige as duck, with zero character. Really showing his METAL side the Nuneaton pad isn’t it! 🤣🥴

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sick of driving?!!!! HAHAHA. Oh you poor lamb. Being ferried around everywhere, moaning about everything that comes your way. Utterly privileged, self indulgent, spoilt bleeping brat. Go and do your affirmations and be GRATEFUL for this joke of a life you lead. She’s a total bleeping fraud man. I simply CAN NOT with her.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Sick of driving?!!!! HAHAHA. Oh you poor lamb. Being ferried around everywhere, moaning about everything that comes your way. Utterly privileged, self indulgent, spoilt bleeping brat. Go and do your affirmations and be GRATEFUL for this joke of a life you lead. She’s a total bleeping fraud man. I simply CAN NOT with her.
I was going to post this about her whinging about ‘driving’ everywhere. Pretty rich when as you say she’s ferried everywhere! I’d be bloody grateful. I don’t really get why she’s whinging though, how does she expect to get from place to place and go partey at Boujee. Stupid witch!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.